This game never hates you, it loves every part of you.

Geralt

Guardian
tyires tyirepl tyirepl
Especially your wallet.

Seriously, if you think about it, Entropia Universe and MindArk have zero reasons to hate you. It loves you unconditionally. Well, maybe the only condition would be a small depo from time to time...

Why am I saying this? MA admits this publicly in their financial statement:

Net sales reached the company's budget target by 14% over the set budget.

Looking only at Entropia Universe and its revenues and expenses, one finds an operating profit of
20.4 million SEK and a profit before tax of 17.1 million SEK, i.e. Entropia Universe is an extremely
profitable product.

At the end of the day, when guys at MA headquarters sit down and count all money they made they know that there is no reason for them and their product to hate you.

Your feelings towards this game may be mixed, some people hate it but play it. What you feel does not matter. What matters is money.

Last time I was in sweden I decided to go spy on the MA offices and what I saw would shock you!!
There was an employee that had one job and that was to pick people for no reason and manually sabotage their personal loot pools just for fun HAHA, you should have seen the smile on his face it looked like he was having a blast, changing the personal loot pool code "4 digit hof possible: enabled" to disabled HAHA It was hillarious what a prank top 10 of the year for sure, but its also kind of unlucky for the person I agree thats messed up why would they do that, curse random players :/

Wait, you mean MindArk is a for-profit company?!!! :eyecrazy:

Hate is more than just the outcome of a relationship with a person or someone else can you just be a small person or something hell you have to do a good day with your face when I see your hands on my face. That is how I know Mindark loves and cares about us, they are all good friends list all of them in a way to help me out the whole day I don't think it was a bad thing is it to me to do with the surgery.

Hate is more than just the outcome of a relationship with a person or someone else can you just be a small person or something hell you have to do a good day with your face when I see your hands on my face. That is how I know Mindark loves and cares about us, they are all good friends list all of them in a way to help me out the whole day I don't think it was a bad thing is it to me to do with the surgery.

Are you having Kain Dewey Fall write your comments now?

This thread has the same meaning as saying that thieves love their victims, because without them they could not live ...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Especially when victims are volunteers.. :hammer:

A victim only volunteers to become a victim if they were to get the chance I would like them all lol just a few of the game I have to do a lot to do with it I have a good trick and it was a good trick for the coupon.

This doesn't mean that they are victims however you are really the one we want you can mix in a beta of a new kind and I don't want you back to me and locking up.

A victim only volunteers to become a victim if they were to get the chance I would like them all lol just a few of the game I have to do a lot to do with it I have a good trick and it was a good trick for the coupon.

This doesn't mean that they are victims however you are really the one we want you can mix in a beta of a new kind and I don't want you back to me and locking up.

Are you talking about squirrel or pineapple ?

so where in the hell did you get this information from mind dark as a private company
if it's not from this year the information is not relevant
one of the reasons why I stopped playing entropia Universe I don't know if it's going to be a live in the next 2 years does I don't know how much money the company earns to keep itself afloat
they're not on the stock market so any financial report you get is bullcrap cuz you're not obligated to tell the truth if they're not a public company
that's why I don't think entropia universe is a safe investment anymore

so where in the hell did you get this information from mind dark as a private company
one of the reasons why I stopped playing entropia Universe I don't know if it's going to be a live in the next 2 years does I don't know how much money the company earns to keep itself afloat
they're not on the stock market so any financial report you get is bullcrap cuz you're not obligated to tell the truth if they're not a public company

It's from the 2018 Mindark report, they release it every year.
https://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSREDO_MindArk2018.pdf

As mentioned above, I quote official financial report. They are obligated by law to tell the truth although they do some accounting tricks to make the figures look better.

They do not need to be on a stock market to issue shares. There are more than 900 shareholders. In Swedish, they are "Aktiebolag". Do your research.

Their sells are strong and despite stupid losses and bad investments, financially they are not doing that bad. Entropians send them crazy amount of money every year - MindArk sales are ok.

For now there is no reason why they should go bankrupt. It seems that they can do the most stupid things in the world, waste money on useless stuff and still the money flow from customers keep them strong.

My thread is an answer to this:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...311351-You-ever-feel-like-this-game-hates-you

As I said, there is no reason for MA to hate their players. They love you and your money very much.

As mentioned above, I quote official financial report. They are obligated by law to tell the truth although they do some accounting tricks to make the figures look better.

They do not need to be on a stock market to issue shares. There are more than 900 shareholders. In Swedish, they are "Aktiebolag". Do your research.

Their sells are strong and despite stupid losses and bad investments, financially they are not doing that bad. Entropians send them crazy amount of money every year - MindArk sales are ok.

For now there is no reason why they should go bankrupt. It seems that they can do the most stupid things in the world, waste money on useless stuff and stiff the money flow from customers keep them strong.

IMO, the EU platform stands strong due to a number of big depositors literally keeping the lights on at MA and possibly planet partners. I do not know any other revenue streams to MA aside from EU (deeptoken and compet are failures. No idea about their VR meeting platform). The majority deposits a bit every period of time. Looking at the playerbase, the majority will not be able to make EU platform profitable (or at least keeping it running) without the help of big depositors. If those whales leave, the downfall will be fast.

just my 2 pecs :laugh:

Back