PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images

This game never hates you, it loves every part of you.

Especially your wallet.

Seriously, if you think about it, Entropia Universe and MindArk have zero reasons to hate you. It loves you unconditionally. Well, maybe the only condition would be a small depo from time to time...

Why am I saying this? MA admits this publicly in their financial statement:

Net sales reached the company's budget target by 14% over the set budget.
    Looking only at Entropia Universe and its revenues and expenses, one finds an operating profit of
    20.4 million SEK and a profit before tax of 17.1 million SEK, i.e. Entropia Universe is an extremely
    profitable product.
    At the end of the day, when guys at MA headquarters sit down and count all money they made they know that there is no reason for them and their product to hate you.

Your feelings towards this game may be mixed, some people hate it but play it. What you feel does not matter. What matters is money.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei
    Society
    Rangers
    Last time I was in sweden I decided to go spy on the MA offices and what I saw would shock you!!
    There was an employee that had one job and that was to pick people for no reason and manually sabotage their personal loot pools just for fun HAHA, you should have seen the smile on his face it looked like he was having a blast, changing the personal loot pool code "4 digit hof possible: enabled" to disabled HAHA It was hillarious what a prank top 10 of the year for sure, but its also kind of unlucky for the person I agree thats messed up why would they do that, curse random players :/

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Wait, you mean MindArk is a for-profit company?!!!
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Hate is more than just the outcome of a relationship with a person or someone else can you just be a small person or something hell you have to do a good day with your face when I see your hands on my face. That is how I know Mindark loves and cares about us, they are all good friends list all of them in a way to help me out the whole day I don't think it was a bad thing is it to me to do with the surgery.

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hate is more than just the outcome of a relationship with a person or someone else can you just be a small person or something hell you have to do a good day with your face when I see your hands on my face. That is how I know Mindark loves and cares about us, they are all good friends list all of them in a way to help me out the whole day I don't think it was a bad thing is it to me to do with the surgery.

Are you having Kain Dewey Fall write your comments now?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

VentureBros Text
    Idk if I am the only one to remember, but awhile back Venture Bros stated he was going to do this...and I know exactly what he's doing and it is by far the best long-troll I've seen on PCF.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This thread has the same meaning as saying that thieves love their victims, because without them they could not live ...

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Jr View Post
    This thread has the same meaning as saying that thieves love their victims, because without them they could not live ...
    Especially when victims are volunteers..

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Especially when victims are volunteers..
    A victim only volunteers to become a victim if they were to get the chance I would like them all lol just a few of the game I have to do a lot to do with it I have a good trick and it was a good trick for the coupon.

This doesn't mean that they are victims however you are really the one we want you can mix in a beta of a new kind and I don't want you back to me and locking up.

A victim only volunteers to become a victim if they were to get the chance I would like them all lol just a few of the game I have to do a lot to do with it I have a good trick and it was a good trick for the coupon.

This doesn't mean that they are victims however you are really the one we want you can mix in a beta of a new kind and I don't want you back to me and locking up.

Are you talking about squirrel or pineapple ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast