PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    herp xx derp

Thumbs Down

so where in the hell did you get this information from mind dark as a private company
    if it's not from this year the information is not relevant
    one of the reasons why I stopped playing entropia Universe I don't know if it's going to be a live in the next 2 years does I don't know how much money the company earns to keep itself afloat
    they're not on the stock market so any financial report you get is bullcrap cuz you're not obligated to tell the truth if they're not a public company
    that's why I don't think entropia universe is a safe investment anymore

Young
    Soft Paws Witch
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsune View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so where in the hell did you get this information from mind dark as a private company
    one of the reasons why I stopped playing entropia Universe I don't know if it's going to be a live in the next 2 years does I don't know how much money the company earns to keep itself afloat
    they're not on the stock market so any financial report you get is bullcrap cuz you're not obligated to tell the truth if they're not a public company
    It's from the 2018 Mindark report, they release it every year.
    https://www.mindark.se/investor-rela...indArk2018.pdf

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsune View Post
    As mentioned above, I quote official financial report. They are obligated by law to tell the truth although they do some accounting tricks to make the figures look better.

They do not need to be on a stock market to issue shares. There are more than 900 shareholders. In Swedish, they are "Aktiebolag". Do your research.

Their sells are strong and despite stupid losses and bad investments, financially they are not doing that bad. Entropians send them crazy amount of money every year - MindArk sales are ok.

For now there is no reason why they should go bankrupt. It seems that they can do the most stupid things in the world, waste money on useless stuff and still the money flow from customers keep them strong.

My thread is an answer to this:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...game-hates-you

As I said, there is no reason for MA to hate their players. They love you and your money very much.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    As mentioned above, I quote official financial report. They are obligated by law to tell the truth although they do some accounting tricks to make the figures look better.

They do not need to be on a stock market to issue shares. There are more than 900 shareholders. In Swedish, they are "Aktiebolag". Do your research.

Their sells are strong and despite stupid losses and bad investments, financially they are not doing that bad. Entropians send them crazy amount of money every year - MindArk sales are ok.

For now there is no reason why they should go bankrupt. It seems that they can do the most stupid things in the world, waste money on useless stuff and stiff the money flow from customers keep them strong.
    IMO, the EU platform stands strong due to a number of big depositors literally keeping the lights on at MA and possibly planet partners. I do not know any other revenue streams to MA aside from EU (deeptoken and compet are failures. No idea about their VR meeting platform). The majority deposits a bit every period of time. Looking at the playerbase, the majority will not be able to make EU platform profitable (or at least keeping it running) without the help of big depositors. If those whales leave, the downfall will be fast.

just my 2 pecs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2