What's worse than keypresses not consistent

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
What's worse than sometimes working keypresses and sometimes not? What's worse than inconsistent keys like f that sometimes autofires, sometimes select next target, sometimes deselect target?

Is it sentences that....

Or poi...

Or co...

O FFS

This sounds like a keyboard issue then you should have a lot to say that you have a lot to say to the iPhone app on your iPhone or android app but you can get a free download them to the app for a long period.

naw it's the interface. try it. i also found problems with the right click. it set's autofire and then if you decide you don't want to autofire you can stop it IF THE TARGET RETICLE IS NOT RED. it's like the right click on moving your avatar when you want to turn you can drag the right click mouse SOMETIMES.

i don't get this game. the more i play the more i want to hurt the men behind the wall with thier evil beady eyes and glasses and pen protectors and white gowns. and the less sorry i feel for the other rats in this race.

o wait did i say race? my bad i meant maze.

This sounds like a keyboard issue then you should have a lot to say that you have a lot to say to the iPhone app on your iPhone or android app but you can get a free download them to the app for a long period.

i did have interact in the * keyboard map whatever the hell the * means. after taking it out f does nothing. no next target at all. right click still autofires but as i said last reply...

What's worse...?

Ok, I will start,

Motor oil in your coffee
Stubbing your toe
diet soda
paper plate stuck to your nacho when you bite it
children at 3am
work
bosses
coworkers
people who dont cut zipties flush
a tweaked back