PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Provider
    Deluxe Angel Deluxe Flying
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Question Summer Boxes, is it even worth to open anymore?

I have been thinking about this for quite some time now. Ppl are stil opening all these boxes, MA is not really changing the loot and most items are just loosing value? Prices for rings are going down, mayhem amps are bearly worth anything anymore.

So my question is, why do you open boxes when clearly there is no more MU to pay you back if you dont get a season ring or very rare ring?

If there was a change of items in boxes that would keep MU at a decent lvl I would undestand, but to have the same items drop over and over again, 4 seasons every year does not make sense, change the loot and make it more interesting for ppl to grind and then open all these boxes? Weapons, armor, heck even furniture or something.

Where is this word again, ah yes Dynamic?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I agree. MA could decide to have boxes not drop anymore in any event, and I'm confident there would still be a solid supply of them on the auction for at least a year. There are hundreds of thousands of unopened boxes as a conservative guess. And, as you said, there isn't enough demand to keep up with the items dropping in boxes.

I understand why it works the way it does currently, but I think they need to add other incentives rather than making everything centered around boxes. Or maybe change what's in them somewhat, as you suggested.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    They need to stop being so darn greedy, and just allow u to hunt or buy the keys for lootable strongboxes either in TT or from loot.

Normal strongboxes from webshop can remain as is. And only the key from strongbox works on webshop strongkey.

the first 5years >>> BooBGirL Juicy WeT ...>>>>...and...now...>>>>... Juicy Fruit Monster
    Society
    Fresh & Funky
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeAngel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have been thinking about this for quite some time now. Ppl are stil opening all these boxes, MA is not really changing the loot and most items are just loosing value? Prices for rings are going down, mayhem amps are bearly worth anything anymore.

So my question is, why do you open boxes when clearly there is no more MU to pay you back if you dont get a season ring or very rare ring?

If there was a change of items in boxes that would keep MU at a decent lvl I would undestand, but to have the same items drop over and over again, 4 seasons every year does not make sense, change the loot and make it more interesting for ppl to grind and then open all these boxes? Weapons, armor, heck even furniture or something.

when ppl dont understand the MU-bubbles we players give them :P

take a guess ... items that keep dropping and new addet items do what to the old MUs

Independent Tamer since 2005
    feel free to msg me for Petīs , service and anything els around Petīs
    (O.O) (oo)

why not make everything only acquireable from hunting? then crafters are no longer needed at all.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    why not make everything only acquireable from hunting? then crafters are no longer needed at all.
    From the looks of EL, crafting and mining is basically obsolete.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I also think that we should loot some keys from creatures/claims Or let crafters make keys, by using rare resources. There are many rare mining resources with no MU, they could use for this. Not to say the normal resources have most near 0 MU too.

Also i think it would be a good idea, to have other stuff in boxes too. Some cloths and or furniture, why not?

It realy give a greedy feeling of loot to the players. Greedy is a bad feeling, it let ppl stop to play and or deposite. I can't understand, why MA don't understand this! Theyr greedy politic will destroy that game once.

I know MA need to make money, but im sure there are ways to do it less greedy.
    Last edited by trance; 07-20-2019 at 12:29.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Pretty much.

I have a better idea though. Just remove loot boxes. They have run their coarse and you can't even buy keys for them in some parts of the world because it is gambling. Lets remove the gambling from this game and actually make it a real economy where professions mean something.
    The Abomb now has Remarkable Wood! Level 45 Resource Gatherer, 5,233 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,287 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,877 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    There are many rare mining resources with no MU, they could use for this. Not to say the normal resources have most near 0 MU too.
    before loot 2.0 it was worthwhile grinding rare BPs which use the rare materials. Expect to pay 600-800 PED for 1000-1500 PED BP, but that has changed, now expect to pay over 2000 PED (80% TT-return) for a 800-1300 PED BP... no surprise if the BP grinders have stoped to grind rare BPs.

Crafting, even when going for high MU stuff, is just pure gambling now.

Just get creative like put 10 boxes and 1 key into the refiner to get a adjusted box repeat for improved, modified, augmented , perfected and rack up the prices in those boxes. Make keys available for 150% for peds and you got your decreasing player liablitly tool and box demand will raise again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast