PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Images
    Here's my personal thoughts on this subject.

I don't mind if MA wants to make a new system to replace the iron missions. I suspect that it will work very much the same way as the "mayhem daily" missions do. The higher the maturity the more contribution it gives to the mission. Also I do believe (please correct me if I am wrong here) that these will be repeatable. That to me means that after you get to stage 10 that you will go back to stage 1 ( just like the daily mulman inside the mayhem events).

Hopefully MA will take into account all the progress that we have all made on current iron missions. The best thing I can see for them to do is to allow us unlimited time to complete the current stage of the iron, bronze, etc that we are on but then not allow us to take the next stage and automatically start the new mission style at that point. That should eliminate the concern over people losing progress on their current stage at least but it does bring up the concern of not being able to complete a mission for a reward that you might want in the later stages.

I don't think there is a 100% way to make everyone happy but I do think this might be the best blend of both concerns. Also I do hope that the rewards for the new missions are much like the robot missions (harbinger, legionaire) where they have multiple tiers of skill rewards.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Daimon DarkSpiritus Insidious
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Best of luck

I wonder if The Beastiary will be visible over whole universe or if it still will be local...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    It would be good if we had some more information about how exactly the new system works, so you can get more player feedback. I hope the rewards are not very generic, e.g. all being in the form of tokens so that there's no longer any point in hunting a variety of different mobs for different rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be good if we had some more information about how exactly the new system works, so you can get more player feedback
    Yes, MA please tell us what you plan to do, so we can explain why you shouldn't do it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    ender endermigne migne
    Society
    The White Dots
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Yes, MA please tell us what you plan to do, so we can explain why you shouldn't do it.
    ... and you will do it anyway
    A proud Senior member since 6th of May 2008, 01:47a

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Yeah, I hunted like a demon to finish as many as I could before the last mission change back in 2012.

Now in 2019, we have a similar situation...

Hunt like crazy now to finish those missions before the change comes!

You have enough time. Prioritise the best rewarding missions and finish those first.
    I think it's a different situation this time around though Mega. Back in 2012 there was a perceived value in skill. Although the priority was to get the attributes. So players went around and swallowed up all the little missions to get some attributes (even though MA said attributes are worth poo).

Since then MA reduced many of the rewards especially attributes. So I think the desire is no where near as strong as it was in 2012. If some players are level 280 who cares about a mission that will get them from level 60.1 to level 60.4 hahaha.

The only one I might do is finish the kretlin on CP, but I would need to justify the pointlessness of likely paying a lot of real cash to get the mission reward. Why? What benefit?

I say to MA, do what to you want, I'll then decide if I'm interested. I actually think there's some flawed logic in the two systems running side by side. They could get to a situaton, players might choose to WAIT for the old system to die before interacting with the new mission system....its not quite clear how that would roll.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    What about mining missions ... ?

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Images
    Are you going to kill the game? Are you totally stupid???

well, if you delete my missions, be sure to give me the skill points i will demand you later for the kills i already have in them..

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Images
    you have no the right to remove the kill points we already have from our missions, and no, i'm not gonna finish all the started missions i have in just few months..

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast