Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    ender endermigne migne
    Society
    The White Dots
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    24 september - 1st oct based on my computer's calendar is part of the end of september if you measure that in weeks.There is no other week after this one ends.
    Maybe your computer has another week that qualify for what you believe in.
    The way I understand english since its not my main language End of September doesn't necessarily means release should be on 30th september.End can also mean 20th just as easy as 30th.When i read that I know for sure it won't happen 1st to 10th but after that I can expect it anytime.
    Depending on your management skills there can also be a September 31st. It just depends on how you look at it. Trust me, I've "seen" it.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    After all you had 10 years to finish the missions don't tell us you need 3 more days.
    1) Those who joined last year didn't have ten years
    2) We have one more year left...
    A proud Senior member since 6th of May 2008, 01:47a

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by endermigne View Post
    Depending on your management skills there can also be a September 31st. It just depends on how you look at it. Trust me, I've "seen" it.

1) Those who joined last year didn't have ten years
    2) We have one more year left...
    Perhaps I do it wrong.I don't use management abilities to read a fucking calendar on my pc.I just read it and the month of september has 30 days.If you seen 31st September then I shouldn't trust you.
    You can create your own world and live there but if you want to take the bus and go in the real word make sure you use the same calendar as the driver otherwise you won't catch any.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    so are old mission completions deleted as well?

I mean I stopped playing this game the day the camera/control fuckup happened (and I mean I literally went from like 3 hours a day for 3–4 years to ZERO. fun fact: my bank account progress is fun to watch too now), but this mission revamp would obviously also be the point of no return for me as my main focus was always on completing as many missions as I could (esp. on caly). 4000 available? well I guesstimate I got 800–1000 completed, don't remember exactly

scanning adds to progress now? lol a little too late ma
    Last edited by LMTR14; 10-02-2019 at 11:05.
    you don't have to walk their way
    you don't have to watch the show
    you don't have to play their game
    and you don't have to die to leave entropia
    (c) Pain of Salvation, Leaving Entropia (Epilogue)

Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    so are old mission completions deleted as well?

... but this mission revamp would obviously also be the point of no return for me..
    Please let it be a point of no return to this forum as well.

The new mission system is great - you now get MORE skill rewards per ped cycled, and you can choose from ANY combat related skill (except unlockables). You will even get the parallell reward for all the old mission stages you still have open. Why on earth would you rather have the old missions back where you were "forced" to kill no-MU mobs for the useful skill rewards?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    but this mission revamp would obviously also be the point of no return for me as my main focus was always on completing as many missions as I could (esp. on caly).
    It's the exact opposite, now you have 3380 new missions (130 groups of mobs x26 ranks) to complete and the last stage is repeatable on all 130 of them. And you can always customize to your heart's desire what type of skill you want. It's a huge step forward, old missions look already so yesterday.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    Please let it be a point of no return to this forum as well.

The new mission system is great - you now get MORE skill rewards per ped cycled, and you can choose from ANY combat related skill (except unlockables). You will even get the parallell reward for all the old mission stages you still have open. Why on earth would you rather have the old missions back where you were "forced" to kill no-MU mobs for the useful skill rewards?
    Yes, that part is good. But then realize anyone can hunt anything to get whatever reward they want. Now watch Spleen Oil dive to <5% markup...
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    It's the exact opposite, now you have 3380 new missions (130 groups of mobs x26 ranks) to complete and the last stage is repeatable on all 130 of them. And you can always customize to your heart's desire what type of skill you want. It's a huge step forward, old missions look already so yesterday.
    Reason for me and some others to do old missions are those attribute tokens, without those
    interest to do those now ones is a bit lower.
    For some it's the oposite though, so win some lose some I guess.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    Reason for me and some others to do old missions are those attribute tokens, without those
    interest to do those now ones is a bit lower.
    For some it's the oposite though, so win some lose some I guess.
    I guess they'll add something for them, I am also partially interested, to clean the rests I have in storage But for me personally it was much more important to hunt whatever I want.

I guess they'll add something for them, I am also partially interested, to clean the rests I have in storage But for me personally it was much more important to hunt whatever I want.
    My guess is that missions with attribute tokens as rewards will pop up in events like all Mayhem
    events to boost interest for those events. Just a wild guess though.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    I was (like I wrote) talking about COMPLETIONS. they are counted! e.g. on caly I have (dunno) 500 something. do those go away? will the counter be reset to 0? that is what I asked, and nothing else.
    you don't have to walk their way
    you don't have to watch the show
    you don't have to play their game
    and you don't have to die to leave entropia
    (c) Pain of Salvation, Leaving Entropia (Epilogue)

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast