PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast
    Stalker
    BB BB Punisher
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    They post this on a Saturday and no one here to respond. WTF

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Crys Cail Behemon
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok one more mission , the formicacida iron (6k points to go), maybe one other .. and the rest where I am in the final stage.. it all is fucked:

bronze argonaut 6607/10k inflict ranged dmg 19.17 ped
    bronze trox 3970/10k courage 71,25 ped
    bronze combibo 1606/60k longblades 17,50 ped
    iron armax 3784/10k inflict melee dmg 17.08 ped
    iron caudatergus 24/60k rifle 15 ped
    iron cornundacauda 20869/60k handgun 17.38 ped
    iron defender 91/60k evade 22,60 ped
    iron feffoid 650/10k athletics 39,17 ped
    iron molisk 4883/10k dexterity 24 ped
    master rextelum 13195/60k longblades 194.1 ped
    leviathan loony 22717/30k aim 30 ped+ athletics 35 ped+ evade 18.8 ped
    Along the lines of what i mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    all other missions I am in stage 3 or 4 (old system) ...... I am so FUCKED

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
    And I wholeheartedly second this.
    Fortuna favet fortibus.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Hey Guys.

Summer intern here.

Unfortunately, I wasn't given any directive to implement any transfer of accumulated mission points from the old system to the new system. At any rate, I wasn't given access to the player database anyway. I doubt they have anyone left who can accomplish it.

This is mainly because the owners of the game don't really know how their game works.

They do know that all their addicted customers will put up with any affront they are subjected to; so they aren't worried about any threats to quit.

Among MANY other insults, they stole 1/7th of your armor and you didn't quit. Your empty threats are just that, and they know it.

Well, Mom's calling me for supper, so I need to go.

Keep grinding! You're bound to strike it rich any day now.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nite Niteflite Flite
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    While the changes introduced by the new mission system are positive, the management of the transition from the old one is perplexing, to say the least.

Missions and rewards are a "core" part of the game and enough has been said about the consequences of wiping off years of game play time, which for the vast majority of players amounts to sizeable financial "investment".

What I'd like to point out is that there is no technical reason whatsoever to impose such a draconian grace period. First of all, the two systems will live in parallel for a month anyway, which proves that they can run at the same time.

I'd also like to point out that we are in 2019, and that the "Mission Token Converter" NPC in Cape Corinth is still there. This lovely character was introduced in 2013 to convert the old Mission Tokens to the new Combat Tokens, and somehow I don't think he's been very active for the last few years. Below the full announcement for those interested.

It is therefore preposterous to claim that such a short cut-off date should be imposed for the transition between the two mission systems, because MA has proved they can easily tolerate legacy systems for well over 5 years.

I am sure MA's new management, who have made transparency and communication a pillar of their strategy, will want to reassess the transition plan and avoid the inevitable conspiracy theories about "confiscation" or any other accusations of financial manoeuvres aiming to wipe any outstanding credits on missions (all rewards have ped-equivalent amounts, after all) and forcing players to restart them.

https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/p...947/index.xml?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Hey Guys.

Summer intern here.

Unfortunately, I wasn't given any directive to implement any transfer of accumulated mission points from the old system to the new system. At any rate, I wasn't given access to the player database anyway. I doubt they have anyone left who can accomplish it.

This is mainly because the owners of the game don't really know how their game works.

They do know that all their addicted customers will put up with any affront they are subjected to; so they aren't worried about any threats to quit.

Among MANY other insults, they stole 1/7th of your armor and you didn't quit. Your empty threats are just that, and they know it.

Well, Mom's calling me for supper, so I need to go.

Keep grinding! You're bound to strike it rich any day now.
    couldn't find an excuse to dl star citizen. here i go....

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images

It looks like this!

Alpha
    Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Get Fucked Crooked Cunts!

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    It's a joke, right ?
    you mean Mindark? Mindark is a joke, oh yes!

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    I understand 'adding' to a system for team hunting ( although, you can do it in a way already ) But adding something to a mission system should not remove an existing one.

Is there not a IT programmer there that can add and not remove or subtract a already implemented system?

Surely, there must be a better way.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast