PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast
    Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zarta Maiden Selios
    Society
    @Rig
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

We in the management have read the feedback and we will extend the grace period to approx one year. It is better to admit when in fault, this is one of those times and we have therefore reconsidered.
    Thank you. Scam attempt is over now. I can log-in back and loose more money so you have fun in u're vacation.
    Have a nice time there and stop with stupid ideas please. Ask first won't hurt. Learn to respect the community that make u're salary reality.... Next time ask like: how much time you think will be fair so everyone finish what they started or at least the most important so we can upgrade this for something better and for sure you will have 1000% support from all community
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    The CDF have relocated Fort Medusa!
    Could it be that the MA - who normally move slower than the shifting of tectonic plates - have actually been pro-active?

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It will be good to see repeatable missions on Calypso at last.

A year grace period is appreciated, there are many players who (like Mindark), are on holiday right now!

Dessa Dessa Dj
    Society
    No Remorse
    Images
    Thanks for the reply Dennis.

I can relax abit and go to sleep now

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    We in the management have read the feedback and we will extend the grace period to approx one year.
    Essential x12 multiplier.

1 year grace period is much more feasible, thanks for adjusting the timeline.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    I
    *tinfoil hat on*

I think this is MA's scheme to increase our trust to them. First, they'll announce that they are wiping the progress to see the reactions. Once the reactions are very negative (which is what they have planned and what surely will happen), they'll make another post stating that they are listening and will transfer the progress to the new systems, coming out as a hero. We as community will praise them, thinking that they actually are "listening" to us, while they are just really creating an artificial issue, then artificially solving it to gain our trust. If this is what happens, then fuck you MA.

*tinfoil hat off*
    tinfoil hat hof!!! Gratz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Yeah, I too smelled a rat with my tin foil hat. Still, whatever makes both sides happy-ish...

So, iron missions only affected, not mining, not mission chains for other rewards or unlocks, ok.

What I don't understand is that finishing an old mission will unlock the next new mission above, if all players are supposed to start new style from zero and work up. The example provided in OP isn't clear for me. Surely the old mission chain should just end at the end of whatever stage you finish during the year of grace, with no consequences at all for the new ones.

Also, which missions on other planets are to be changed - also ones such as epic mission unlockers on Cyrene, such as the ultimate noob mission, dropship on Ark etc? These also involve hunting similar to the 16600 kills of the Caly chains.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    quote :Ok, and where is the problem to code a program to transmit all that data to the new system, or give the players/accounts in % the skills of the not done missions? Computers todays have no problem to calculate all this within minuts or less.

quote : Current mission system is based on kill count/points where the new is based on the contribution calculation

So, this don't answere the question to give us the skills in form of %, we did into the open missions!

And no, one year is not enought for me to complet al those missions, I dont have time to play EU 24/7 like the fanboys doing. I also dont have the peds to focus on all this missions to finish within one year. The payback is just to low, to get all this mission without have to loose a lot of peds. (example LT, Trox)

This will happen: If i lost any of my mission, i will quit entropia after play of 15 years (incloud the grace periode of 1 year). If you can run the graceperiod for 1 year, why you can't run that freaking thing not for ever or at least for about 5 years, so realy everyone can finish all open missions.
    I feel scamed, if i will lose any of my missions, after the one year grace periode, about i invested my time, my effort and a lot peds to this missions.

Give us a reward for the open missions, and all is ok.
    Happy summer holidays, MA!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    wait! whaaaa!?? you can take the tin foil hat off!?!? hoe i didn't even know that!

*tin foil hat off*

*tin foil hat on*

*tin foil hat off*

*tin foil hat on*
    hmmmm...

*tin foil hat off*
    hmmmm? naaaaaaaaaah

*tin foil hat on*

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    1 year approximately to complete legacy missions. As compromises go this seems very good. But that approx. bothers me.
    Could you at least clarify if it will include migration next year, as many of us on bronze or silver were counting on doing say 2/3rds this year and completing the mission next year. Currently because of the doubt I stopped hunting LT completely with my mission 1/3rd done. Unless I know that migration next year will definitely be included in that time allowed for completion of missions, I will not be returning to the event this year, and perhaps never. Trust is a wonderful thing, easy to break and hard to restore.
    Clarity helps build trust.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast