Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you are at 50% in one Mission - Stage one to end of mission chain then you should be at the exact point in the new mission chain.

This isn't Magic it is simple, easy and quickly done.
    Only if the reward was the same.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Mature
    Sean Bluebard Parker
    Society
    Sapphire Syndicate
    Images

what?!!!?

As this is a completely new system that will replace the current mission system, progress in existing missions unfortunately cannot be carried over into the new system.
    Sooo, in other words, your programmers can't do a little bit of math?

You say "unfortunately" - you mean for us, right? I mean, I see this as a boon for your company being able to wipe out millions of PEDS in mission progress in one giant act of theft. In the real world, I believe this would be called "embezzlement" or something like that.

We cannot possibly finish all of our missions in the timeframe alotted. You are basically telling us to be prepared for our pockets to be picked! WTF???!

I quit playing a few months ago and was ready to cash out, but came back to the game in just the past week or so. Now i find this.

Hmmm. Perhaps I had the right idea all along.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebard View Post
    I see this as a boon for your company being able to wipe out millions of PEDS in mission progress in one giant act of theft.
    Except for the fact that those PED value of skills don't really mean anything to MA. You can't trade/sell your skills back to MA...all you can do is chip them out using ESI and then they are worth the ped value of the ESI. MA don't pay MU so to them it doesn't mean squat. Perhapos their new system will reward us with something more tangible and not just useless skills? If thats the case then it would make sense for them not to transfer mission progress.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edward MrEddie James
    Society
    SHOOT N LOOT
    Imo...All depends on if you want something or not....many things would be possilbe.,...like example

A ) You have 45% of your current stage done-->you get some new token...which you can exchange at a trader for stuff?

or special mission token which you can turn in within the new system to get the progress done...

it would also be ok to get lesser rewards..(like only 25%,50%,75%)->so in the case of haveing 45% you fall down for the 25% reward , but to complete wipe your old progress out isnt the real way to have happy customers...

or example B )

something like a mission converting npc :

you have stage 3 of something done with 50% -> thats a total archivement of like 20% done for the whole mission

->the mission npc then changes your mission to the new system giving you the 20% right from start.

when finished you have then progress of like 40% from stage 4 of like dunno 10+stages (assuming the total kills/hp/points dont change within the old and new system,and the rewards are still same except the size of each stage done)

and you continue then within the new system..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    when is mission update coming, thin patience, mad as hatter that i deleted my argo bronze by mistake, seeing red, want to bite off MA head!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    ender endermigne migne
    Society
    The White Dots
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    when is mission update coming, thin patience, mad as hatter that i deleted my argo bronze by mistake, seeing red, want to bite off MA head!
    IIRC I abandoned an Iron mission II once, but when I went to the hunter mission panel and added it again I still was at mission II where I had abandoned it and didn't start from scratch Or maybe not...?
    A proud Senior member since 6th of May 2008, 01:47a

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Let me burst your bubble, only ppl to benefit are the 24/7 cheaters like Messi & co since they have most missions done & get a new batch now.. I told the devs but ofc.. they don't reply

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    Let me burst your bubble, only ppl to benefit are the 24/7 cheaters like Messi & co since they have most missions done & get a new batch now.. I told the devs but ofc.. they don't reply
    I also told everyone since I started grinding.You can only lose when you stop shooting.Never stop keep grinding, keep completing missions, always up and up, sky is the limit.
    I would not be surprised in 3-4 years people will notice that Mindark introduced looter profession long ago.
    If there is a cheat post it here so everyone reading and all their friends report me.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Don't worry, it's not a cheat, just a few ppl who think they play by the book while destroying markets for a few 1000 others, not like you will ever understand

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    Don't worry, it's not a cheat, just a few ppl who think they play by the book while destroying markets for a few 1000 others, not like you will ever understand
    Ok so it was a cheat no longer a cheat gotcha.I wasn't worried btw.
    I am trying to understand but there is nothing to read about.If you have any ideas you would like to implement please post them here so that developers can read them and hopefully if they find it useful they might add them to the game.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast