Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    some one start a pedition, please!
    Something along these lines?

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-Legacy-System

Dominant
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Soumal Thewebbie Darksky
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    Are all the missions going to be reworked and have new rewards?

Sorry, gotta call BS on this one. If you're able to code a whole new mission system you can certainly code in a way to port progress over. If you can't then DON'T CHANGE THE SYSTEM! Or better yet - there's a growing list of things people have been begging for much longer than a revised mission system. Maybe you should start with that list instead. My suggestion is to start with the promised voting system that would allow us to vote on these kinds of insane overhauls!
    Well said Jam, well said.. But I am not going to be so nice. I apologize that my comments are not what is expected of a Shaolin. But I worked way way too hard to get this far to be cut off at the knees by MA. YET AGAIN!

I know very few players that are NOT in IT or are highly technical. You expect us to believe this line of utter bullshit?

As this is a completely new system that will replace the current mission system, progress in existing missions unfortunately cannot be carried over into the new system
    This one line alone gives me the perfect excuse to walk away from the game YET AGAIN! MA just told me that the many thousands of USD I have "invested" into this universe to make progression is now lost?

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME??

I can write a bash script in a few hours to transfer/convert/import/export. In fact I will do it for FREE because it would be fun for me.

Tell me MA? What does this do for daily missions? Are you taking away tokens so I can't get CDF weapons anymore?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Crys Cail Behemon
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    I have some 70+ hunting missions open (on all planets), and most of them in the last stages (5k,10k or bronze on caly), I was just checking out my mission log after reading this, aaaand, would be impossible to finish all the missions at hand in a month (or two), even if MA handed me a 500k ATH for me to grind 24/7.
    If all of my ongoing progress is wiped clean, it'll surely kill my buzz to play.

It cannot be too hard to convert the old system progress to the new one, they are just numbers in a database. (and yes, even when converting from the old 1 kill on any maturity is 1 kill, to the new maturity-based stuff.... you could just convert all old kills as 1 "young kill" with the smallest points).
    Last edited by Cail; 07-20-2019 at 22:02.
    Fortuna favet fortibus.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Very glad to see this update and allowing team hunting to contribute to missions
    I regret to inform you that all the people seriously into team hunting have already figured it out for themselves.

//Haruto, leader of Lighthouse Rats
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    What will happen to repeatable missions.

I as many on Arkadia, have missions that have been grinded to the end and are now repeatable.
    Will I not be able to repeat these missions anymore , even though I have worked through to the nice cushy part.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 – 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tor Ted Hovi
    Society
    Cyreans ELITE
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    Easier solution: you cannot acquire the new mission if you still have an old one. It's up to you to choose to complete or abandon it.
    I REALLY like this solution. Let the players choose.

(As I assume you do not have the competence to convert the points from the old system into the new system. This assumption is based on your failiure to implement the killpoints on the missions on Cyrene)
    Last edited by Ted; 07-20-2019 at 22:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco|MindArk

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Ok one more mission , the formicacida iron (6k points to go), maybe one other .. and the rest where I am in the final stage.. it all is fucked:

bronze argonaut 6607/10k inflict ranged dmg 19.17 ped
    bronze trox 3970/10k courage 71,25 ped
    bronze combibo 1606/60k longblades 17,50 ped
    iron armax 3784/10k inflict melee dmg 17.08 ped
    iron caudatergus 24/60k rifle 15 ped
    iron cornundacauda 20869/60k handgun 17.38 ped
    iron defender 91/60k evade 22,60 ped
    iron feffoid 650/10k athletics 39,17 ped
    iron molisk 4883/10k dexterity 24 ped
    master rextelum 13195/60k longblades 194.1 ped
    leviathan loony 22717/30k aim 30 ped+ athletics 35 ped+ evade 18.8 ped

all other missions I am in stage 3 or 4 (old system) ...... I am so FUCKED

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Old Alpha
    grower
    Society
    The Ministry
    Sounds totally unfair because of it being impossible to finish all missions with progress in those few months.
    can there be a patch before where we can turn in our half progressed missions for half the reward, just saying it might save some rage quits which i am already considering.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Just give us the percentage of the skills for all old missions

so for example 5k/10k armax is 50% of the reward in skills, and the mission ended. Then move to the new missions.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Just give us the percentage of the skills for all old missions

so for example 5k/10k armax is 50% of the reward in skills, and the mission ended. Then move to the new missions.
    exactly this!

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast