PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    I could use an official clarification whether this change affects mining missions or not.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Felix Zell Shallow
    Society
    Entropia Market
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have a question: What will happen with missions that are not designed like iron mission, the story line quests?

For News, Guides, And Events!
    http://www.entropiazine.com/

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have one last question MA?

I skilled hard for every attribute I have.

After the rock robocall mess you stated every attribute would be removed. Was that done?

We all know it was not.
    They were.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

If management at MA have any kind of feeling for tactics they should release the
    armor update *before* the new mission system comes.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    If management at MA have any kind of feeling for tactics they should release the
    what armor update ... are you fucking serious?

PS: of course he is. some people actually got a brain that can rememberz ... bwhoohoho
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

I don't know about the word 'any' being accurate, but it's a very interesting comment and link to make on two areas of development that MA may not have thought about in as much detail as would be expected of good 'developers' in terms of their roadmap.

I assume you are thinking that an armour update with skill level requirements will toughen the hunting process, and should thus come before an entirely new mission system starts. However, teams will be integrated much more into the new mission progress, as well as even scanning, according to what we have read. Thus, the armour you use may not be so crucial as before in what missions you will be able to take part in anyway, and things will stay balanced.

Without enough knowledge I'm going to chance it and say the two systems do not really require one before the other, but I applaud your boldness of such a statement. If you mean something more complicated then please do explain.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    I don't know about the word 'any' being accurate, but it's a very interesting comment and link to make on two areas of development that MA may not have thought about in as much detail as would be expected of good 'developers' in terms of their roadmap.

I assume you are thinking that an armour update with skill level requirements will toughen the hunting process, and should thus come before an entirely new mission system starts. However, teams will be integrated much more into the new mission progress, as well as even scanning, according to what we have read. Thus, the armour you use may not be so crucial as before in what missions you will be able to take part in anyway, and things will stay balanced.

Without enough knowledge I'm going to chance it and say the two systems do not really require one before the other, but I applaud your boldness of such a statement. If you mean something more complicated then please do explain.
    Quite the oposite, it would do grinding far more effective if armor last longer for those who have
    requirements to use new feature for UL armor. For the rest it will be the same as today.
    If you can grind way longer it will also make it at least a bit more interesting to finish some extra missions.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quite the oposite, it would do grinding far more effective if armor last longer for those who have
    requirements to use new feature for UL armor. For the rest it will be the same as today.
    If you can grind way longer it will also make it at least a bit more interesting to finish some extra missions.
    We talk about new mission system here.

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    We talk about new mission system here.
    Off topic but still great impact on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    No it isn't. The point was the introduction of the new mission system relative in time to something else, that something else being armour changes. I asked for more clarification of what he meant - and got it, ty Joat. Sure the discussion can move on, but this has been a branch of the right tree - and I wish people would think more broadly about things, implications etc more often.

edit - lol - parallel comment by Joat - I still don't think it is off-topic

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast