Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    R4 1M 31
    Society
    TuSaLuSa
    Images

no respecto for players

If this would happen now I would loose around 250k kills/killpoints that tool years and a lot of deposits to make... I can't finish them till then. Grace period should be letting ppl finish missions that are undegoing. This is a rip off.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Good to see improvements in the works. Part of me wishes I had completed a few iron missions to get the Agility tokens, as I had always taken for granted that they would always be there. The other part of me says "honestly if it wasn't worth doing before, it won't be worth doing later" and that much still rings true.
    Hopefully the new mission system is more enticing.
    Hunt for Markup and skill Evader and Looter professions fast!
    Mutated Beladoth: 61.68 TT of Athletics (repeatable).
    Mutated Otorugi: 54.35 TT Alertness (repeatable).
    Both mobs available in good density at Songkra Valley. Damage: Cut/Stab/Impact.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    On the plus side:
    Yes will be nice if all get credit to skill counts for shared loot or team kills
    Yes will be nice to not have to go pick up (or forget to pick up) missions
    But: Why do healers get a skill for hunting because they contribute when they are already getting heal skills
    Why the hell do scanners get a hunt skill when someone else shoots it in a shared loot area - that is plain nonsense and will lead to hunters suffering 'tag alongs' getting in the way (there will be tears)

Negatives
    1 month overlap not nearly enough.
    Many players probably the vast majority have unfinished missions, many of which they will be unable to complete in the given timescale. That they then lose the time and ped spent to get those kills/kill points is simple unadulterated theft. Compensation is due or time to complete.. come on MA or do you really want to see a mass exodus from game after years of trying to persuade us some of your crappier changes are to ensure player retention
    If you can do one month why not 3 or 6 months, over that time period people will gradually migrate to new system as old mission levels reach completion
    Or.. why not compensate with say 1/4 or 1/2 of mission reward based on points earned

What about annual missions (Migration for example), I am 1/3 the way through my Silver LT mission, time and ped make it doubtful I could complete in next 6 weeks, so I shall have to give up and lose all that time ped and effort, thx for that slap in the face

and as usual Caly first Planets later
    Makes sense. . yeh in a way, means it is tested on biggest planet (how about using test servers - duh!!)
    3rd quarter. . hmm means that as well as migration we now have people rushing to Calypso to complete missions.. server lag, no surely not
    Less income for Planet Partners.. hell yeah
    Fuck up of missions and endless updates for fixes. . yes ofc, just as the Planet Partners do their autumn events

I strongly urge a rethink over how this is implemented and when, we the players are your customers, you may think you have the power to do what you want, how you want and when you want.. but heads up we can and will go play something else if you piss us off too much. Lets not have another vu9/10 screw up please

As is usual only examples used are for hunting..yet it says all mission. Miners beware some of your missions take simply ages

My confidence as an investor just hit an all time low..

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Will this new shiny feature delay your work on finishing the Company Share System?

I ask because you said shares would be tradable by september, and it is getting close...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Losing progress sucks, totally agree.

I like this system anyways, as it makes overall play better and surely will result in more team activity like in old days.

My question is, is it just for hunting or is it also for mining ?

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei
    Society
    Rangers
    I dont see the problem, you get double mission rewards for a few months.
    if you cant finish the missions you really wanted the reward from in 6 months or whatever idk what you're doing rofl

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will this new shiny feature delay your work on finishing the Company Share System?

I ask because you said shares would be tradable by september, and it is getting close...
    and you can bet space development will get pushed back yet again

Guardian
    funkyfishy bangfap lootswirlie

disheartened , dismayed , disalosioned, dissapionted

seriously after taking 200k caly only kill points away from my progress and 50% to like 9 stamina points id seriously think about accepting another mission at all ,

in the notes you say your giving us fair warning to complete missions before implementation were are not all messi and cant complete years of work 100s thousands of peds in several mnths but wait u say several mnths warning but your implementing this in the 3rd quarter of this year ,,,

if my maths correct that's like 3 mnths away ,, not several ,, maybe this plan should be implemented in the 3rd quarter next year and give us players who have stuck by the game devoted our hard earned money and everything else into Entropia a real chance to finnish some of those hard earned rewards.

that's my two pecs please don't make this the last of them

bangfap

Guardian
    funkyfishy bangfap lootswirlie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont see the problem, you get double mission rewards for a few months.
    if you cant finish the missions you really wanted the reward from in 6 months or whatever idk what you're doing rofl
    u really need to read it again

Example
    You have the current “Iron Atrox IV” mission active. After the implementation of the new mission system, for each kill of a qualifying Atrox creature, you will receive progress on the new Atrox Hunting Challenge mission as well as on the legacy "Iron Atrox IV" mission. If you fulfill the requirements for the Iron Atrox IV mission during the grace period, you will receive the usual reward, but you will not be able to begin the legacy Iron Atrox V mission. Instead, you will automatically receive the next stage of the (new system) Atrox Hunting Challenge mission.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    nice idea mindark, but i really suggest that before you fuck up something new, maybe finish all the old issues and deliver the promised things before, hmmm?

or do you really prefer to not fix and not deliver, and rather piss off 90% off the playerbase again?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast