PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the feedback and to hear all your concerns. We take them seriously and we hope that you will be happy with this new system in the end.

Here are some answers to your questions plus a small teaser .

Space creatures will be included in the first release of the Hunting Challenge.

Happy hunting!
    WOOOHOOOO!!!

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Monria will not be in the first release.
    Space creatures will be included in the first release of the Hunting Challenge.
    We are on schedule for the release which is at the end of September if all goes as planned.

Please keep the feedback coming as well as suggestions what you would like to see in this upcoming Codex.

Happy hunting!
    Hello Dennis,

is there a plan on when other planets/moons are supposed to follow calypso ?
    Will they all wait until the 1 year grace period is over or are they supposed to come shortly after calypso during the grace period ?

Furthermore when introducing space missions, will you adjust spawns for those mobs that are currently still way to scarce or not to be found ? eg dropships/locusta

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
    Images
    Will there be big changes to the rewards? I like grinding missions that give attribute tokens. If they remove these, I will have waaaay less motivation to play. Does anybody know? If it was said somewhere in this thread I apologize but I am too lazy to search 37 pages.

Thanks, guys!

Give a man a PED and he plays for a day. Teach a man to deposit and he pays your loot for a lifetime! -- Uber proverb
    Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And Araneatrox.
    Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    After the release and during the grace period you will not be able to start the next part of the chain. The first stage of the new system is available on the release as soon as have it unlocked.
    If I read this right then those who already have all the mission active won't be able to do anything after finishing the current stages, until the end of the grace period.

Even though for most it won't be a problem because they have plenty to do, their options will shrink with each finished mob. And I can imagine that some people may run out of missions entirely, both the high rollers who cycle a lot and the newbies who will have all challenges on stage 1 on the Day X but go through them fast as they skill up.

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    If I read this right then those who already have all the mission active won't be able to do anything after finishing the current stages, until the end of the grace period.

Even though for most it won't be a problem because they have plenty to do, their options will shrink with each finished mob. And I can imagine that some people may run out of missions entirely, both the high rollers who cycle a lot and the newbies who will have all challenges on stage 1 on the Day X but go through them fast as they skill up.
    I think he means that the new system is active at
    release and each mission/stage is activated as
    soon as you shoot the first mob for each mission.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    To Dennis.

If this vu is imminent (later this month) is there any chance at all that we can have the private chat channel issue fixed first.
    You have already said in an earlier post that there would doubtless be bug fixes, tweaks etc as the mission system changes come in, hence doing just Calypso until you feel you have it right and stable.
    Since it takes some channel moderators such as myself literally hours to re-invite people to channels after every server shut down, maintenance, VU and bug fix, I am personally dreading these changes no matter how interesting they sound (and yeh happy to hear space will get missions) Please note I yet again lost 3.5 hours doing invites today. I have literally lost days if not weeks of my life to this bug, yet seems your team are unable to give a few hours of their time to fix it.
    If no fix to the lists then the real question will be whether I and others will ever see the changes or rage quit after the 2nd or 3rd reset in a few days.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post

No, man.

E.g. you have active feffoid V in the legacy system and in the new system "hot af fef mission stage 1". Every kill counts for both (with respective counting mechanisms, maybe one is per kill and the other per killpoint). Once your legacy fef V is done, you will not be able to start legacy fef VI, it will not exist anymore as an option for you, but continue with the new "hot af fef" chain, from the point you arrived at by shooting. Legacy missions will not interfere in any manner with the new system, they will be parallel.

If this vu is imminent (later this month) is there any chance at all that we can have the private chat channel issue fixed first.
    It is off topic yet important and I can say that we are doing our best to make sure that the fix will be in the September release.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    One short thing, Dennis, with apologies if it was mentioned already. If the new mission will also have attribute tokens, all good. If not, put some thinking into the unavoidable rests here and there. Even better would be to simply change the attrib trader to also take fractions, I realised too late I am not actually interested and I remained with fractions around.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    ender endermigne migne
    Society
    The White Dots
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    One short thing, Dennis, with apologies if it was mentioned already. If the new mission will also have attribute tokens, all good. If not, put some thinking into the unavoidable rests here and there. Even better would be to simply change the attrib trader to also take fractions, I realised too late I am not actually interested and I remained with fractions around.
    That can be abused for all missions that are repeatable: simply play for a while, say you want to quit mission, you get parts of the final reward and restart the mission.

Example: Mission is to do 10k kill points on that one mob, reward is 5 PED of Evade. So you kill around to get the first 2k, quit the mission and get 1 PED of Evade.

Seriously? Who'd ever attempt to finish missions then? That would take some of the fun away! I mean they could apply some function there, say you get 25% of the reward after half of the goal.

At least until now the idea was to get the reward after you managed to do the entire thing. It's also a reward for persistence.
    A proud Senior member since 6th of May 2008, 01:47a

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast