PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    @Dennis, there is a potential headache with discontinuing the irons on Arkadia: Access to the Warehouse instances/missions rests on the irons of four different mobs completed through all stages. Other planets may have similar setups. The planet partners have been informed and involved in this development before it was made public so they are able to make contingency plans without undue stress, yes? Or does it only affect Calypso for the time being, until things are settled? (Or did I miss a piece of information regarding this?)
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Dennis, there is a potential headache with discontinuing the irons on Arkadia: Access to the Warehouse instances/missions rests on the irons of four different mobs completed through all stages. Other planets may have similar setups. The planet partners have been informed and involved in this development before it was made public so they are able to make contingency plans without undue stress, yes? Or does it only affect Calypso for the time being, until things are settled? (Or did I miss a piece of information regarding this?)
    I think this might be in reference to what you′re concerned of:

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post

Planet Calypso will be the first planet to introduce the new mission system. The other Planet Partners will transition to the new system soon afterwards, once any issues are resolved and any necessary tweaks and adjustments are implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanadelugana View Post
    One huge wish(dont know if anyone written it yet?) I have is that I want to be able to see maps and missions on ALL planets, ALWAYS!
    Like now I would like to plan witch missions I want to complete, then I have to travel to Ark to see my missions there.
    As with maps its hard to help friends who asks for locations and you have to explain rather than just make a waypont and sent it.
    Missions and maps shuld be in tabs for diffrentplanets imo.
    😊
    I just want go bump this so MA can see it again. 😁

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post
    I think this might be in reference to what you′re concerned of:
    Ah, yes, maybe I expressed it poorly. It says there "soon afterwards", which seems to indicate that the decision is made and the delay is only for sorting out technical issues that might arise. But on Arkadia, it would literally pull the rug from under a part of the storyline, since these irons are not isolated from the rest. People are worried and turn to the Arkadian developers and the Advisors team and we don't know what to answer them. Hence the core of the question above is, have such things been considered and discussed with the planet partners well before going public with the announcement.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Hey MA... maybe the contribution be a good system, but... pls, put the % of contribution, not a simple red progress bar like robots event in fort lahar...

% of contribution help us to know the number of mobs must kill to obtain the complet mission, the % point for every mob and more...

pls, MA: % + red progress bar

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Cassandra Red Savage
    Society
    The House - Of The Dark Legion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanadelugana View Post
    I just want go bump this so MA can see it again. ��
    I suggested a universal mission interface some time ago. MA responded very quickly to say that the suggestion had been passed to the development team.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ace-suggestion

I'm Human, we've not conquered any planets yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other - Farscape.
    All you need for happiness is chocolate and cats
    Avatar born 12th April 2011. Calypso

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    One question - sorry if I missed it or it already came up - say I'm already on stage V of an old system mission, something like 5/10000 kills... can I abandon this mission and then be able to pick up the new revamped mission?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    After the release and during the grace period you will not be able to start the next part of the chain. The first stage of the new system is available on the release as soon as have it unlocked
    Oh my.. I didn't get that part on first time.
    I thought we could finish a MISSION during the grace period, not ONLY a mission STAGE.

Farewell to all good rewards I planned to get..

PS: Before people say it, yes it was said in first post, but I still work on my English..
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 09-04-2019 at 15:41.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Hi everyone!
    A bit off-topic but, any news about the new shares being tradable (it was scheduled for this month)?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Space creatures will be included in the first release of the Hunting Challenge.
    @Dennis: When setting the mission rewards for space creatures, please keep in mind that the only attribute used in space professions is Intelligence. So space skills and intelligence tokens are the only usefull rewards from space creature iron missions. Especially if there is repeatable missions.

Furthermore please keep in mind the gunner profession lvls still do not impact gun turrets (even a lvl0 gunner shoots for full damage) , this has been broken for many years now and it would be nice if you could fix it alongside of introducing irons for space creatures. Make hunting in space actually USE the professions that were created for it. Thank you for your consideration.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast