PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Jim Toecutter Profit
    Society
    Dark Knights[colonel] - Apprentices
    Images

Angry

wow what a generous grace period, are you guys fucking kidding me?! trust is gone now...you idiots...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    How problem is generated by MA, then they must give rewards proportionally to the advance of player before the implementation of new system. For example, if reward for silver mission is 90 ped of skills, and if hunter makes 60% of goal. MA would give to player 54 ped of skills

Mindark did you keep in mind returning players might be pissed to the maximum the second they realize their missions got reset and uninstall right before the first returning deposit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [*]Hunting within a team or participating in a Shared Loot event will now reward all contributing participants relevant progression in their missions based on relative contribution (whether the contribution is made by damage dealing, healing, or scanning).
    I'm interested in scanning part. Shooting and healing is returned in loot so I get it but scanning is not right now. Do they plan to start including scanner decay in loot returned? That would be something for ppl trying to up their looter levels.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Holy fuck, you know some of us have a shit ton of missions open with significant progress that we will lose. Can't possibly finish all those in a few months!

You really need to find a way to transfer progress from current missions to the new system. This is unacceptable.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    DCINSIDE
    Society
    ♥BlackPink♥

why i sign up for hunting missions?

the rewards make me stronger!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jhan Delarea Freitas
    Society
    Freelancer
    AsK : this shit effect minning mission as well?
    Useless miner who want new high end minning tools - rank 70-80-90+

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadio View Post
    AsK : this shit effect minning mission as well?
    Of course it will. It's the new mission implementation so all will go back to 0 of whatever level In the chain you are grinding. So imo this is just another way for mindark to push all to deposit mass amounts of cash to start all over again. The team and shared is good but no need to change the whole effin system to cater to that.

Shame we don't get rewarded for whatever progress we made so far

MA. A tip for you free of charge. How about you create a vote /poll of any future updates or implementations such like this. Instead of this s**t
    Last edited by K_rupT; 07-20-2019 at 17:34.

Sir Valentin
    Society
    Experia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Naverith View Post
    This massive rip off by MA is a surprise for you guys? Did you actually think MA, after phuquing up nearly EVERYTHING they've "upgraded" in the past decade, would do anything to really help us? geez.

This single act will wipe millions and millions of owed PEDs worth of skill off their balance sheet.

It's gotten to the point that every time any rep from MA opens their mouth to "tell us how it's going to get better", I see nothing but another nail in the coffin of failed game play.

Don't piss down my back and call it rain.
    I feel also like this and i think MA dont want players to do missions more only events.

One of the many reasons I've always admired you.Your willingness to put VERY hard work into this Universe. Words from a player in this game.

Sir Valentin
    Society
    Experia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Holy fuck, you know some of us have a shit ton of missions open with significant progress that we will lose. Can't possibly finish all those in a few months!

You really need to find a way to transfer progress from current missions to the new system. This is unacceptable.
    100% agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

One of the many reasons I've always admired you.Your willingness to put VERY hard work into this Universe. Words from a player in this game.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast