Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was (like I wrote) talking about COMPLETIONS. they are counted! e.g. on caly I have (dunno) 500 something. do those go away? will the counter be reset to 0? that is what I asked, and nothing else.
    The mission log will probably just be removed after the 1 year grace period, along with your counter.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Like most people in game I was excited that we would now see rewards for ALL mobs. I was not however prepared for the frequency and tiny values of the rewards. At first these frequent skill gains seemed exciting but tbh I am no longer sure I like this, and am getting concerns for the future.
    I know it is early days and I hope, that this is therefore just a starting point and that something will develop to give us things to strive for, give us that sense of achievement that large mission completion gave.

Plusses
    I like that all mobs will now have missions
    I like that we don't have to try and find terminals/NPCs etc to hand in the new missions

Hmmm...
    I am not sure how we will feel about the game when we no longer have the old missions
    When we no longer get that sense of achievement when we complete stages or the kudos among our friends
    When we get tired of having to click to claim rewards several times a day, or stand there and click a load once a day. I am already finding it a distraction and getting bored of it.
    a wider choice of skills would be nice as current lists seem limited especially for those hunters that are not gun users

Problems (things overlooked ?)
    Seriously did no-one at MA consider/realise that other missions in game hang off some of the Iron Missions or their planet partner equivalents ?
    Already it is impossible to complete missions to unlock cave on CP
    On Ark there are concerns that players will be unable to complete smuggler missions to unlock warehouses as these are dependant on completion of stage 6 of IFN mission on relevant mobs.
    I have heard a similar problem exists with 1 or more missions on RT also, but not sure of details
    Attribute tokens, many players have small stacks they need to be able to add to in order to claim the skills. Are these to be converted somehow into an attribute gain, or are we to see them re-introduced, perhaps after completion of level 26 or a specified number of repeat missions

so my concerns long term are
    what will be the reaction of players that have invested a lot of time, ped, effort to work towards these now broken / potentially broken missions and see it all wasted
    will the constant repetition of the new mission rewards and frequency, just make this seem more like another boring shoot em up rather than have the challenges we are used to.

come on MA, you have made a great start but you need to continue with communication and let us know how you intend to fix things and how it can be developed, and show us you can really make this game somewhere we want to be for another 15 years

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    Like most people in game I was excited that we would now see rewards for ALL mobs. I was not however prepared for the frequency and tiny values of the rewards. At first these frequent skill gains seemed exciting but tbh I am no longer sure I like this, and am getting concerns for the future.
    I know it is early days and I hope, that this is therefore just a starting point and that something will develop to give us things to strive for, give us that sense of achievement that large mission completion gave.

Plusses
    I like that all mobs will now have missions
    I like that we don't have to try and find terminals/NPCs etc to hand in the new missions

Hmmm...
    I am not sure how we will feel about the game when we no longer have the old missions
    When we no longer get that sense of achievement when we complete stages or the kudos among our friends
    When we get tired of having to click to claim rewards several times a day, or stand there and click a load once a day. I am already finding it a distraction and getting bored of it.
    a wider choice of skills would be nice as current lists seem limited especially for those hunters that are not gun users

Problems (things overlooked ?)
    Seriously did no-one at MA consider/realise that other missions in game hang off some of the Iron Missions or their planet partner equivalents ?
    Already it is impossible to complete missions to unlock cave on CP
    On Ark there are concerns that players will be unable to complete smuggler missions to unlock warehouses as these are dependant on completion of stage 6 of IFN mission on relevant mobs.
    I have heard a similar problem exists with 1 or more missions on RT also, but not sure of details
    Attribute tokens, many players have small stacks they need to be able to add to in order to claim the skills. Are these to be converted somehow into an attribute gain, or are we to see them re-introduced, perhaps after completion of level 26 or a specified number of repeat missions

so my concerns long term are
    what will be the reaction of players that have invested a lot of time, ped, effort to work towards these now broken / potentially broken missions and see it all wasted
    will the constant repetition of the new mission rewards and frequency, just make this seem more like another boring shoot em up rather than have the challenges we are used to.

come on MA, you have made a great start but you need to continue with communication and let us know how you intend to fix things and how it can be developed, and show us you can really make this game somewhere we want to be for another 15 years
    To be honest the only real issue I see here is the attribute token stacks and hopefully they will allow them to be converted.

The smaller/faster rewards I personally have really been enjoying and they add up fast. For those that don't have alt of time to play or hunt each day and possibly don't have a lot of ped they are great! Ive gaind approx. 2.5hp with the new missions so far and that would have been impossible so fast on previous system
    ✘✘✘ ViP™₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Quote Originally Posted by mspatterson View Post
    To be honest the only real issue I see here is the attribute token stacks and hopefully they will allow them to be converted.

The smaller/faster rewards I personally have really been enjoying and they add up fast. For those that don't have alt of time to play or hunt each day and possibly don't have a lot of ped they are great! Ive gaind approx. 2.5hp with the new missions so far and that would have been impossible so fast on previous system

The new mission system is a game-changer for sure. We can now tailor our skills and gain levels a lot faster than before. That's good news for new players especially. Reward size has also increased (To get 1 ped of Set 1 skills in old mission, you had to cycle 230-300 ped per ped gained - now it's 200 ped per ped gained). You will also get more value of Set 2 skills than before (ratio changed).

All skills (that can pe picked as reward) will be devaluated and will approach ESI price pretty fast since all mobs have repeatable free-to-choose Rank 26, but that's just part of the RCE.

Melee - well, both light melee weapon skill and melee combat skill have jumped one set up (they were Set 2/3, now Se 1/2 respectively), so they are a lot easier to skill up. Same goes for mind force - From Set 3 to Set 2 (i..e doubling of reward value).

With some pressure, MA will add tokens and what not as optional mission rewards. The generic setup may become boring for some, so they will have to address that. (TBH I was hoping every/many mobs hade *some* special reward at some point during the mission chain, be it pills, combat/daily token,or some special mission token and a new mission token trader)
    Last edited by LavaSparks; 10-02-2019 at 14:11.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    It is probably a bit annoying because all starts anew and the first few stages are small, just like in the old system, only even more fine-grained. This will outgrow itself as we move on to the longer stages.

Does someone know whether rewards can be lost if you skip claiming them before completing the next rank? I saw the question posited already but not sure if there was an answer I overlooked in the mass of posts. If there is no loss you can claim at your leisure and will probably no longer feel a distraction after just a little while.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    It is probably a bit annoying because all starts anew and the first few stages are small, just like in the old system, only even more fine-grained. This will outgrow itself as we move on to the longer stages.

Does someone know whether rewards can be lost if you skip claiming them before completing the next rank? I saw the question posited already but not sure if there was an answer I overlooked in the mass of posts. If there is no loss you can claim at your leisure and will probably no longer feel a distraction after just a little while.
    I have completed stages 1 and 2 and then claimed the rewards for both stages (separately). I don't know if you can do more than that.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    ive done upto 3 stages complete so far without claiming and was able to click claim 3x after so it seems to save them properly
    ✘✘✘ ViP™₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post

I have around 40 rewards unclaimed so far.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 – 7 November 1962

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good to know! Thanks
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43