Suggestion: Be able to set the search engine to one year previous.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
When searching the more the pages the longer it takes (Duh). I would like to suggest a check box that could be check for "Past year only". I think that would really help. When looking for an item for sale one does not care about the ones listed in 2010 :).

Now just a search question:

I am fairly sure that you can search for two words together only. That is it will only return posts that have those 2 words in the same sentence. Like, (crude example I know) you search for "BLP pistol" you get BLP pistol and BLP and pistol. I would think it there is a way to do this but not sure how.

TIA for the answer to the search question:).

When searching the more the pages the longer it takes (Duh). I would like to suggest a check box that could be check for "Past year only". I think that would really help. When looking for an item for sale one does not care about the ones listed in 2010 :).

Just use the "Advanced Search" function (located under the search bar), you can specifiy it to 1 year and newer or 6 months and newer, etc.

I personally have always wanted to scroll down in order of original post date, not last post date. It's very annoying seeing someone post in a thread from 2009 thinking it is still alive, pushing something irrelevant and way out of date back to the top.

Just use the "Advanced Search" function (located under the search bar), you can specifiy it to 1 year and newer or 6 months and newer, etc.

Thank you very much. As you can tell I have not used the advanced search much :)

Back