Selling: Taking offers on 820 item slot apartments (2 apartments with 410 slots each)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Taking offers on 820 item slots in apartments (2 apartments with 410 slots each right next to one another)

Taking offers on 820 item slots!

There are 2 apartments with 410 slots each, 400 in the main apartments and 10 in the hallways in the main entries. Both Apartments are in the U Apartment Building on Rocktropia, in Tangerine, 1st Floor (One floor up Televator from ground level, Suite G and H).

Want same buyer for both if possible since they are both in the same corner of the building, so are right next to one another and make a nice combination for a museum or something.

Since the hallways house 10 item slots you can easily fit a shopkeeper in there.

Previously I was using this to house my holiday collection in one apartment and my 'zoo' in the other.

Minimum Bid is 5k Ped (5k gets you both apartments)

Willing to also take FOMA shop Deed #21 or 20 in a straight up trade with no peds - specifically looking for those since I just bought #22 a few days ago.

Prefer Ped though so I can then use the ped to fill the shop with items other than what's in there now.

Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE in forum if interested.

Last edited:
Galactic Adventure Bump

(estate terminal on shop #21 says bunnygirlz owns it. Shot a pm to them already but no response. Seems like that may be an inactive avatar? If someone knows that avatar give em a heads up that I'm looking for trade deal)

Remember, these are some of the biggest estates in game item point wise. Even got more points than some castles in Calypso I believe.

On Calypso basic apartment G with the balcony only has 200 item points. Basic Apartment H on Calypso only has 150 points... so just one of these TWO apartments has more item points than owning a full G and H suite on Calypso!... and there's 2 apartments right next to one another in the corner of the building.... lots of potential for museums, shopkeeper shopping plaza, or just showing off your in game assets...

A few Additional perks:
- It's in Tangerine so the shopping district is just down the street.
- You can mine or hunt just outside of the building.
- There is a set of terminals for auction, etc. on same floor, so you don't even have to go down televator to get to the auction or storage. You can craft without going down to a service center like you have to do on Calypso...
- Since Hallways have item points, unlike on Calypso apartments these days, you can do interesting things with front entry way:
cU2FTE5IGlHEssVqgCCgcdncXu7ql9jwq8nPzw52ZyH_LCG0CR0Auu1X2lbki9fueTAOTdaG-aTU8sgnOihjfinmR9bDvfMGKMSKkS814y4l2JSf9oXX-Jp7YOonEOtZieeXgElPGa4=w2400

Last edited:
Back