Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images

Remove loot buff

Hello,

With the recent loot lag i camed across with the ideea that we could be able to remove the auto loot buff by CTRL+Left Click. Ive seen this wotking just fine in other games.
    Personally i think is so annoying to wait in the area to loot the killed creature while i could cancel the buff and right click it and move over.

Cheers

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    does not sound like "removing loot buff" but like an "shortcut to be able to force loot manually". I'm not sure it would work as probably both would be delayed by loot lag the same way
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Auto loot usually worked, it seemed creatures got looted immediately and maybe the loot appeared a bit later as if it had been clicked.
    I noticed that some mobs did not get looted at all yesterday, although I was in loot range with active autolooting. I had to actually go back into loot range to trigger a new autoloot.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    does not sound like "removing loot buff" but like an "shortcut to be able to force loot manually". I'm not sure it would work as probably both would be delayed by loot lag the same way
    That manually loot could work also. I was using auto loot buff and if i left the 30 meter range they wouldnt get looted and i had to go back to the mobs.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    I dont think manual loot would be faster, however it would be nice if something could be improved around the whole lootmechanism. The dead mobs often stay visible on radar even when lootet so i have to double/triple check spots on my radar to make sure they are really lootet and yes run extra circles to cover an area that i left to fast as i ran out of mobs before everything was lootet and had to move on.
    Creating trains and killing in one spot does help on the matter but tends to reduce killspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The dead mobs often stay visible on radar even when lootet so i have to double/triple check spots on my radar to make sure they are really lootet ...
    I've had this with some mobs too. However, I get a loot sound for each mob looted and the prolonged visibility is way shorter than how long a mob will stay if it hasn't been looted. Unless using explosives you always know how many 'pings' to expect, so that is now my audio-cue when autolooting.
    Yes, MA could improve it, but we know they can also screw stuff up that wasn't before as well ....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Both myself and a good friend were discussing this last night, for a while dead mobs as blue dots have remained on the screen even after being looted. This has gotten worse since the loot lag that arrived with migration.

My main issue is when the loot pill runs out and you don't realise and carry on hunting when you are used to seeing loads of blue dots on the screen.

I have also noticed that mission points dont increase when the mob dies. They usually increment just before the loot appears on the sreen
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    This feature isn't needed since you can still manually loot mobs with an autoloot buff active. I often do this if the autoloot is lagging. Or did I misunderstand the OP?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett