Suggestion: Remove loot buff

unufain8

Prowler
-Saphire of Dark-
Hello,

With the recent loot lag i camed across with the ideea that we could be able to remove the auto loot buff by CTRL+Left Click. Ive seen this wotking just fine in other games.
Personally i think is so annoying to wait in the area to loot the killed creature while i could cancel the buff and right click it and move over.

Cheers

does not sound like "removing loot buff" but like an "shortcut to be able to force loot manually". I'm not sure it would work as probably both would be delayed by loot lag the same way

Auto loot usually worked, it seemed creatures got looted immediately and maybe the loot appeared a bit later as if it had been clicked.
I noticed that some mobs did not get looted at all yesterday, although I was in loot range with active autolooting. I had to actually go back into loot range to trigger a new autoloot.

does not sound like "removing loot buff" but like an "shortcut to be able to force loot manually". I'm not sure it would work as probably both would be delayed by loot lag the same way

That manually loot could work also. I was using auto loot buff and if i left the 30 meter range they wouldnt get looted and i had to go back to the mobs.

I dont think manual loot would be faster, however it would be nice if something could be improved around the whole lootmechanism. The dead mobs often stay visible on radar even when lootet so i have to double/triple check spots on my radar to make sure they are really lootet and yes run extra circles to cover an area that i left to fast as i ran out of mobs before everything was lootet and had to move on.
Creating trains and killing in one spot does help on the matter but tends to reduce killspeed.

The dead mobs often stay visible on radar even when lootet so i have to double/triple check spots on my radar to make sure they are really lootet ...

I've had this with some mobs too. However, I get a loot sound for each mob looted and the prolonged visibility is way shorter than how long a mob will stay if it hasn't been looted. Unless using explosives you always know how many 'pings' to expect, so that is now my audio-cue when autolooting.
Yes, MA could improve it, but we know they can also screw stuff up that wasn't before as well ....;)

Both myself and a good friend were discussing this last night, for a while dead mobs as blue dots have remained on the screen even after being looted. This has gotten worse since the loot lag that arrived with migration.

My main issue is when the loot pill runs out and you don't realise and carry on hunting when you are used to seeing loads of blue dots on the screen.

I have also noticed that mission points dont increase when the mob dies. They usually increment just before the loot appears on the sreen

This feature isn't needed since you can still manually loot mobs with an autoloot buff active. I often do this if the autoloot is lagging. Or did I misunderstand the OP?

Back