Selling: Auto loot Gorilla

Gill

Guardian
Gill Greed Gush
hi,

looking for a good adoption future for him...for 2k.

Regards,
Gill

LVL? and can we disable the loud sounds it make without turning off all game sounds?

hi Jay,

he is lvl 16
not sure about his murmur.

I had the exact same question. I would love a loot pet but I cannot deal with the sound this one makes, it is the most annoying noise in EU

I had the exact same question. I would love a loot pet but I cannot deal with the sound this one makes, it is the most annoying noise in EU

In tastes and colors only God is right. What seems horrible for you, for another player could be seems the most beautifull.

In tastes and colors only God is right. What seems horrible for you, for another player could be seems the most beautifull.

Are you seriously saying that you love the sound it makes ?

LMAO - yes I am - i poop myself every time one comes near

Leaving the joke aside. The mountain gorilla is the only pet that has a decent size and which looks like a real-life animal. Whose sound is equal or very similar to that of the Atrox in Entropia Universe, or from a lion in real life. Then it is the most powerful animal sound of both worlds (virtual and real world).

But since everything is relative, some will like it and others will not. For example, the sound that I hate is that of leprechaum. I can hear him sing once, but I can't stand it for more than a while, because he neither is Placido Domingo nor the King of the Jungle .. hehehe :laugh:

But away from likes and dislikes, it is the real cost benefit ratio that prevails when buying a pet. :wise:

hi guys,

thank you for the bumps.

Regards,
Gill

bumpoooooh bumpoooooh

bumpoooooh bumpoooooh bumpoooooh bumpoooooh

i wanna die now so i can meet my deceased dog.

so because he is a hologram, he does not have to be treated with respect, or any consideration at all ?

How much granola bars does he burn per day if you are using him alot? :)

“Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” – Agnes Sligh Turnbull

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” – Charles de Gaulle

“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”

—Josh Billings

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras (photographer and writer)

“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”

—Dean Koontz (author, Whispers)

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” – Will Rogers

“When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.” – W. Bruce Cameron

kotoshi mo osewa ni narima shita.
rainen mo yoroshiku onegai itashi masu.

ake ome
koto yoro

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” – Charles de Gaulle

“Time spent with cats is never wasted.”

Back