At last my dream came to reality

AND1

Old
Society
LV Legion!
Frida AND1 Fridis
Hi,
Dont know how to attach any photo from phone but like title says, one of my childhood dream came to reality:wtg:
Today I visited Mindark head office in Gotenburg and had really good time there. Met only few guys of their team cause of summer and vocation time but still interesting. I came without any notice that ill be there but service and expectation of me was huge!? For me It was really pleasure to meet Henrik (CEO)&Co and take a look on board where they are running this game for us!
From now we all can expect bigger hofs???? and continue enjoying gaming what we like??
Cheers guys, just wanted to share with such an amazing expierence and instead off all writenenn above now i got everything with "Entropia Universe" brand starting from undearwear to hat??? ok, kidding but they made some gifts for me as well which is usable and ill enjoy em!
Gn, thx to MA team and keep hoffing!???

Awesome! How kind of MA to do that :yay::D:D

U where one month to early ? 7-8 sep there is a big lan meetup in gothenburg for entropians

where did they bury that guy? do they have a yard? you know thats what they do with big depositors who try to get a job there. maybe you caught them anawares. did they look overly anxious? were they looking around and over their shoulders? did you hear anything out of the ordinary like screams or muffled thumps? maybe he's still alive. i don't envy you man. those guys are scary AF.

“They” really do exist?!

Hey that is really cool!
Awesome that your dream came true, and that MA as a company made the time for you to show you around!

Back