catastropic crashing since VU 16.3.2

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
getting some serious crashes lately. the game freezes solid. not ungraceful crash like it used to be but frozen so bad even control alt delete won't save you. i thought it was the graphics overheating my computer so i turned it down to crap res. still crashes. and it was already bad but this is catastrophic crashing that messes the computer up. since last VU i have had 3 of these. and it's from going to lots of areas. so, if not memory leak then for sure related to cleaning up code after avatar leaves an area.

i got windows 10 on this computer. was going to the shub spawn after spending time on toulan and arkadia and caly including the feffoid cave.

come to think of it when i stay up all night on monday nights crafting afk while i sleep, i wake up and the game is frozen but not the same way. that type of crash allows me to close with the task manager and windows still has mouse functionality. another thing, on a normal day and i chose to close entropia universe it is an ungraceful event as proven by trying to shutdown the computer when the client loader is still running.

if you want a copy of the data dump report you already have it. it's in the downloads section of entropiauniverse.com

can't wait for the new entropia universe 3.0 coming soooooo.....

end of message

ps...since this

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nical-Update&p=3718096&highlight=#post3718096

i wonder if this is an out of disk space issue ... like it's my job to check that

Back