Starter Pack Nerfed!

If the Zink now consumes ammo after the nerf and did not consume ammo before, then one of the following 2 statements has to be false:
A) The Zink has the same decay now as before the nerf
B) The Zink also still has the same efficiency

Which one is wrong?

copy from wiki about the changes :

The ammo consumption of the Z12 Barbarella (Starter Pack weapon) has been increased, while the deterioration has been reduced by the same amount. The cost per shot is thus unchanged.

The max value of the ZX Eagle Eye (Start Pack weapon scope) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy ZX Eagle Eye 1.9PED/0.3 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.

The max value of the ZX Sinkadus (Start Pack weapon amp) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy ZX Sinkadus will display 5.2 PED/0.5 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.

The ammo consumption of the ZX Sinkadus (Starter Pack weapon amp) has been increased, while the deterioration has been reduced by the same amount. The cost per shot is thus unchanged.

The max value of the ZX R-Dod (Start Pack weapon laser) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy ZX Sinkadus will display 3 PED/0.3 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.

The max value of the IO-Pulse Unit (Start Pack healing tool) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy IO-Pulse Unit will display 7 PED/4 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.

as also said..dont have all details since i dont own a start pack....but it looks like that all items remain same uses EXCEPT the io-Pulse Unit ,ZX-Rod,eagle eye...

-->maybe they were toooo good compared to the ingame items and pricing.....but ye thats the way it is...period..

always have a Portable Repair Unit with ya....

How is it ok?

Is there certain items that are exempt from being nerfed?

It really puts me off buying anything of value.

No item is exempt. Might be worth making a list of all items previously nerfed or altered after they were in the hands of the participants. There's a BUNCH of stuff including but not limited to the most expensive items and LAs in game...

I don't see how this could be a problem since the cost per use remain the same,
and no useable TT has been removed whith the change. :confused:

I don't see how this could be a problem since the cost per use remain the same,
and no useable TT has been removed whith the change. :confused:

problem is it has to be repaired a hell of a lot more often. Why not just remove max tt value of items in game? Max 1 ped tt value for everything. Just have to repair that armor every 3 minutes.

Mindark's going to do what it wants to do...

I just wish i could do something with the hundreds of armor sets and buggys from the starter packs. Allowing to refine it to UA is an idea.

Are you saying you can't sell the 4x4 version on tt?

I sold my Valkyrie Mk1 after it went 0 ped.
Said you will not get any ped on tt no matter what the value.

I almost sold it for nothing after the structure burned up, but kept it in my storage.
I finally found out how to repair it with the welding wire.
I drove it till it died.
Then I tried to buy one from the auction.

Discovered they don't have a BP and you cannot buy one.
People kept trying to sell me that stupid jeep.
I bought a PIG!! Those are the bomb... faster than the Valk.

I saw someone with the 4x4 version of the Valk and figured out those came from the starter pack.
They keep going up hills instead of getting stuck like my PIG.
I bought the gold stater pack and liked the rifle and the attachments so I bought another one.

I asked the armor question on the help chat and they said they were definetly looking at the option to get rid of the armor.
Lets do it MA!!

I asked the armor question on the help chat and they said they were definetly looking at the option to get rid of the armor.
Lets do it MA!!

For all the stuff that is untradeable, maybe it would be a good idea that MA add a Terminal (or rather a NPC) that would take it and transform to Universal Ammo.

(With 14 prevention messages to explain it's irreversible, will save some time to support) :rolleyes:

most of the starter pack items are account bound. fap,armor, gun, sight, amp and vehicle. I have hundreds of items spread out over every planet storage, foma, cp, starter area on calypso, hell and ark underground.

Back