Uber: Aurli Watcher 5188 PED

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Hello all!

I thought would never post here again, been a long time since something really relevant.

This is my highest solo hunting loot ever in one of the hunting fields that I like the most. Not much MU in it but I will gladly take it.

(DOA Slugstorm L still loading)

A little help so that I can finish all the Iron Challenges in time. :D

Good luck all!

Hello all!

I thought would never post here again, been a long time since something really relevant.

This is my highest solo hunting loot ever in one of the hunting fields that I like the most. Not much MU in it but I will gladly take it.

(DOA Slugstorm L still loading)

A little help so that I can finish all the Iron Challenges in time. :D

Good luck all!

Congratz,i wish u get more hofs in the future.May the luck be with you :D
I have 2 small questions,if u can -)
What armor you use vs aurlies?
What minimum health u would require for them?
Thank you

Gratz Fanan nice one:yay:

Congratz,i wish u get more hofs in the future.May the luck be with you :D
I have 2 small questions,if u can -)
What armor you use vs aurlies?
What minimum health u would require for them?
Thank you

For a long time that Gremlin is my main armor in special when it takes to mobs that does acid damage likes Aurlis and Kreltins. Currently I use it with mark.5A plates, with my actual DPS and defense skills it's enough protection. I used to use mark.5B in the past.

I remember my first trip to CP many years ago. It toked me 5+ minutes to kill a single mob, ended up paying 10x more for that kill than it is supposed to be. I would say a minimum of 150HP to be confortable at CP without over protection.

To every one that replied to this thread and that pressed the Gratz button: Thanks very much!

Hope I can post here again soon.

Good luck all.

For a long time that Gremlin is my main armor in special when it takes to mobs that does acid damage likes Aurlis and Kreltins. Currently I use it with mark.5A plates, with my actual DPS and defense skills it's enough protection. I used to use mark.5B in the past.

I remember my first trip to CP many years ago. It toked me 5+ minutes to kill a single mob, ended up paying 10x more for that kill than it is supposed to be. I would say a minimum of 150HP to be confortable at CP without over protection.

Thanks a lot for your reply.i appreciate.
Hope u get more hofs!

Nice one Big Gratz :wtg::yay:

Back