Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBuona View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know why people still sweat. The price will never go up because there are billions of it sitting in storage. Your efforts would be much better spent finding one of the hundreds of better ways to make money.
    Yeah especially with the new free money mission on the ark moon. All you got to do is the same mission you do for the free ptech outfit and adventures backpack.

I would go so far as to say people would even give you free rides out there. Ark Moon is cool. Maybe a little dangerous for nubes, but really what kind of person BUYS an adventurers backpack, anyway?

PS that guy is asking 450 now for the set. It's free FFS I'd bet he won't tell you that. Or you can just sell your 280,000 bottles of sweat to that evil seller on calytrade for the backpack, LOL.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Matt Copping
    Society
    freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ahhh the sweat price

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    It takes a special kind of crazy to enjoy sweating , but yeah that's me.

This thread itself is a surrender to lower sweat prices.

I haven't sold for less than 2p/k ever and still sell a decent amount yearly.

It depends on your determination and playing the game well.

Listen in chat , contact person looking to buy sweat , give your price.

That is my entire strategy which I would say has been quite successful.

selling sweat 1k @ 10 ped ... while supplies last
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    It takes a special kind of crazy to enjoy sweating , but yeah that's me.
    [/B]
    You are right.Its mental illness.No sane person would do that.
    But if that's what the doctor prescribed you, all good.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    You are right.Its mental illness.No sane person would do that.
    But if that's what the doctor prescribed you, all good.
    Observing your signature , I would say its safe to say there is a bit of obsession there as well.

Whatever floats said boats.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

subscribing. funny thread

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Physician! Heal thyself!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Sweat was 3 pec a bottle when I started, if you want refference. I disliked when MA removed the sweat cap and I still think it was wrong. It meant a couple of weeks of effort, make some 100-200 peds, get you started, but then the option was not available anymore. I think it was alot more useful from all points of view.

But then, these days I see fruits and stones popping up alot more often than last year, I would guestimate 5x more. So their intentions are completely the opposite of the threadstarter, to make all free activities redundant.

Which would be a problem, because free to play is a core concept of Entropia, on par with RCE.

The opposite, the perpetual sweater, is something I can't agree with and I don't get its conceptual legitimacy as a mechanism.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    Sweat was 3 pec a bottle when I started, if you want refference. I disliked when MA removed the sweat cap and I still think it was wrong. It meant a couple of weeks of effort, make some 100-200 peds, get you started, but then the option was not available anymore. I think it was alot more useful from all points of view.

But then, these days I see fruits and stones popping up alot more often than last year, I would guestimate 5x more. So their intentions are completely the opposite of the threadstarter, to make all free activities redundant.

Which would be a problem, because free to play is a core concept of Entropia, on par with RCE.

The opposite, the perpetual sweater, is something I can't agree with and I don't get its conceptual legitimacy as a mechanism.

Sweating is a part of my game as well as many others. I do not sweat to fund my play, and would play regardless if I ever sold sweat or not.

The act of sweating is a communal endeavor , as well as satisfies the solo grinding that many prefer.

Sweat circles offer new players advice with the opportunity to network and build needed relationships.

The price of sweat is irrelevant , acquiring the sweat and navigating the selling , refining , auctioning and all the other steps needed to gain a flow of peds are what make the process of sweating important.

Someone who gets it is BIG industries , they support sweaters for business reasons , quite successfully from the looks of it.

There will always be those that don't enjoy the act of sweating , but these circles also offer a great deal of mentoring.

I would challenge anyone looking to help the game to hire this pool of players , to heal , wrangle mobs or simply buy 1k sweat at 2p/k .

At any time of the day you will find people healing , killing the dry mobs and giving buffs to the sweat circle. It doesn't have to be hours of support , just a few heals given can make a difference to a new player and the act of paying forward is contagious.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I still wait messi get lvl200 sweather and win LG solo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast