PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    There is more sweat gathered a 1 day by sweaters than what is used by players in game over weeks or maybe even months.
    I have over 5 million sitting in storage that I have bought over the years to Svarog’s point.

The supply is much higher than the demand.

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

Dessa Dessa Dj
    Society
    No Remorse
    Images
    MA need to make sweating great again!

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edward MrEddie James
    Society
    SHOOT ´N LOOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MA need to make sweating great again!
    LOL..no....the sweaters need to change ....

Dessa Dessa Dj
    Society
    No Remorse
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward-James View Post
    LOL..no....the sweaters need to change ....

But I want to sweat more

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    10ped per K or nothing!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    There's no way to win this. Eventually it will go down to 0.50 ped /k and guess what people will still try to sell at 0.40 ped per 1000 bottles, just to get some faster pecs.

If MA ever gave damn about the free loaders, they could make a daily sweat mission. Every day they can trade in 10k sweat for 10 ped of universal ammo. Repeatable every 24h.

Ideally, it should be possible to convert sweat at 1000 bottles for 1 ped of universal ammo. This would allow a massive amount of the oversupply to be spent, and sweat price can go up a bit again.

The risk though, alts could be a problem, but MA should have logs and be able to hunt them down.

I think it could be good for the game (improving new player retention and potential new depositors in the future). Speaking from my own experience, I played for 5 years as a non depositor when I started in 2006, and I've become a depositor since then!

The majority of all sweaters even if they could convert their sweat to universal ammo, they'd still one day either quit or deposit because of boredom, once they realize that they can't fund their gameplay with just sweat, when doing activities such as hunting mobs higher than punies for long.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edward MrEddie James
    Society
    SHOOT ´N LOOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    There's no way to win this. Eventually it will go down to 0.50 ped /k and guess what people will still try to sell at 0.40 ped per 1000 bottles, just to get some faster pecs.

If MA ever gave damn about the free loaders, they could make a daily sweat mission. Every day they can trade in 10k sweat for 10 ped of universal ammo. Repeatable every 24h.

Ideally, it should be possible to convert sweat at 1000 bottles for 1 ped of universal ammo. This would allow a massive amount of the oversupply to be spent, and sweat price can go up a bit again.

The risk though, alts could be a problem, but MA should have logs and be able to hunt them down.

I think it could be good for the game (improving new player retention and potential new depositors in the future). Speaking from my own experience, I played for 5 years as a non depositor when I started in 2006, and I've become a depositor since then!

The majority of all sweaters even if they could convert their sweat to universal ammo, they'd still one day either quit or deposit because of boredom, once they realize that they can't fund their gameplay with just sweat, when doing activities such as hunting mobs higher than punies for long.

sry but one of the worst ideas i ever heard.....you turn the gazillions of sweat ( atm a tt value of near 0 ) over night into a real value of several 100 k ped ammo (after hunt its a few % lesser in ped)

Can you please have ideas which dont involve ma to spend money ??? --> bec that would also then be worse for all players....

only one solution atm-->less sweaters..bring them to depo ....then the market could stabilize in some months/ a yr... (this point was only theoretically)

I'm the guy who wrote the Article

Glad you found our website. I am the site owner and also the author of said article.

In-short, without a huge group effort across the board, you won't have much of a chance at stopping the value drop.

That said, as the article states, there are things Sweaters can do to regain some control.

Feel free to join our Forums and site in general to discuss more as I only found this from someone sending me the link.

https://www.calypsocompanion.com

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    It's supply and demand and you can't stop it. No matter how many people you get in a union to try to fix a price there will always be someone willing to undercut you.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nakor of Boreft
    Society
    Knights of Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post

Ideally, it should be possible to convert sweat at 1000 bottles for 1 ped of universal ammo.
    There is a daily sweat mission on Cyrene for a token. The only value in the token is MU, so it doesn't cost MA.
    A daily like that on Calypso would be nice too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast