PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    There should be an option to refine sweat into either blood or tears.
    Seems to always be a demand for those two substances in the game.

buying sweat for 2.5 ped at boxes (loggs off immediately) - that used to make me laugh even when i was the nub sweater trying to find the high price buyer that posted in local chat

go find some old rags you can sell then for more than you get ina month sweating lol

we were once able to pick up stones that went for 10pec each or more and you could find 150+ at a time!! Burkite made my day many times. Rutol for what was it 1 ped each? i think it was but i could be wrong.

I wonder how much price will fall till ppl stop sweating. Will they still sweat for bottles TT? It's free pec per k after all

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jeffrey Whoeier Middelbos
    Society
    the NBK
    In all honestly, I've seen the decline over the years while skills building up on those that stand in the circle during those years.

Yes MA chose to remove the cap, instead of lifting it. Yes MA chose to increase stones, fruit and dung spawns, to a point where we can claim they are close to no value.
    Yes MA chose to use said features, to learn people the basics of trading, not to make them rich in game.

As I have rarely sweated much myself, but tend to have always bought sweat at market fair prices, the current price seems to be just that, as there is no limit to sweating, nor stones/fruit/dung.

To change the value, there has to be either a cap reintroduced, or utilization has to grow further ( or less sweaters), but this will all fit to a long term, as currently myself and several others hold vast volumes of sweat in their storage.

PlanetPartners might be able to help out in this, but similar to MA, they see it as a basic lesson mechanism, not a money machine. Similar to the small oilrig which drops small amount of oil, free to trade and or use, to earn a few pec. ( Lets not discuss the bigger rig, which is often just used as a money giver to a select few)

IMO I would mind the increase in usage of sweat, but that is just simply because I would love the inflow of new people that could be attracted to the game, but please do implement a higher level of security vs bots and alts, as those who have been in game long enough won't like to see the massive inflow of bots ( or players all from a few specific regions, who can live on the 50ct an hour).

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Arkadia requires sweat as the cost of acquiring a passport.

That gives an idea for uses of sweat - cost of passports, visas. licenses to hunt & mine.

Maybe even to pay fines; that could be imposed on "bad" people like pirates, PvPers, and other sorts of douchbaggery carried out by players.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Increasing the sweat price will have relatively negative implications too

• More people will sweat, bringing more supply and the price will go down again
    • More sweat botters
    • Less deposit for MA since people can now sustain themselves with just a small depo and sweating

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bruce NickName Leeroy
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe even to pay fines; that could be imposed on "bad" people like pirates, PvPers, and other sorts of douchbaggery carried out by players.
    I dislike pirates as much as the next person, but as PvP is part of the game in space and in PvP zones, that is a nonsense idea to impose fines on players for doing what they are allowed to do. Don't want to get killed by a PKer then stay out of PvP.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Leeroy View Post
    I dislike pirates as much as the next person, but as PvP is part of the game in space and in PvP zones, that is a nonsense idea to impose fines on players for doing what they are allowed to do. Don't want to get killed by a PKer then stay out of PvP.
    But if MA would introduce the fees, they would be a part of the game too

Fines are not necessary but city turrets should definitely act on karma, it doesn't make sense to be an outlaw and walk freely in the civilized areas.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bruce NickName Leeroy
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    But if MA would introduce the fees, they would be a part of the game too
    By that reasoning they can add fees to everything from going AFK to using the storage terminal. To your point, it'd just be part of the game after all regardless of how arbitrary it may be.

Anyways, we're getting off topic now.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I did not mean it to be considered as a fine, but as a licence - you know a "Licence to Kill" like 007 style.

Those people who like doing that sort of activity , well they would acquire a license to do so thereby benefiting everybody. Same with pirates, they would pay an amount of sweat to obtain Letters of Macque - they would then even gain some legitimacy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast