Info: Sweaters United 1ped per k NO GOOD

You can pay 4 PED per 100 if you want.

I will never pay that much

My max 10 years ago was 5 PED per 1k Units Of Sweat.

The ME cost has nothing to do with it.

Stop trying to make a simple conversation complex.

Just admit you where wrong and uninformed.

Thank You

Dude, you can bitch all you want.
Sure, nobody is ggoing to pay 4 ped per bottle anymore.
And Yes, ME price now has nothing to do with it anymore.

But I was just politely answering a question:

And as a matter of interest wizz, what was the historical cost of sweat about 10 years or so ago?

Did I make that point perfectly?

Sweat did go for 2 pec+ per bottle!
And yes, that had EVERYTHING to do with ME since sweat was the main ingredient for ME.
And the post I quoted was from 2005.

in 2009 the price had already dropped significantly.

So don't act so stupid please!

No sweat price has nothing to do with ME.

Sweat is also used in BP and other ways.

Also stay on topic: If your a sweater how much do you sell your sweat for currently nub.

Focus

No sweat price has nothing to do with ME.

Sweat is also used in BP and other ways.

Also stay on topic: If your a sweater how much do you sell your sweat for currently nub.

Focus

I guess you're to stoned to read. Or just to stupid to be able to understand.

Here, let me post it again for you. Look at the bolded piece of text:

Dude, you can bitch all you want.
Sure, nobody is ggoing to pay 4 ped per bottle anymore.
And Yes, ME price now has nothing to do with it anymore.

But I was just politely answering a question:

Sweat did go for 2 pec+ per bottle!
And yes, that had EVERYTHING to do with ME since sweat was the main ingredient for ME.
And the post I quoted was from 2005.

in 2009 the price had already dropped significantly.

So don't act so stupid please!

Happy now?

No because your missing the entire point of the thread.

Your trying to turn this into an arguing match when you need to either stay positive and post how much you sell sweat for/ buy sweat at a specific price.

Or go start your own thread where you can try to make everything a hating match / way more complex than it needs to be.

I buy sweat at 1.5 PED per 1k Units of Sweat.

10 Years ago it was 5 PED

Focus

The End

I buy sweat at 1.5 PED per 1k Units of Sweat.

Great, what time are you online? I will send a ton of players to you to sell their sweat for 1.5ped/K...hope you have the ped

You can dream as much you want, old times wont come back.

Yes sweat was 10 PED / k in my starting days and it was great for the sweaters.

Why it was that much?

All MF chips used ME - no sync ME at TT
No vehicles existed - TP chip was the thing to fast travel to hunting spots from teleporters.

Simply that caused the price to be high.

After Cry2 implementation sweat price crashed - no MF at all (it took a while till it came back)
When MF came back, we had Sync ME in TT, only Sync Chips and TP chips still using comon ME and vehicles have been implemented which are cheaper to travel than using TP chips.

MA and PP did some steps since that time, to stabilize sweat price speak they generated a demand beside making ME.

Today we have really much BPs that use ME, there is some sweat missions and Ark demands sweat for the passport.

So what you want?

Balancing has been done, sweat has a value!

TT = 0.01 / k -- market 1.00 / k == thats a fairly high MU% for a free to gain resource.

Does it pay your electricity bill? Very likely not!
On the other side, does a hunt at 98% TT return pay your electricity bill ?

Think this is all to say.

If anyone want to buy 1.000.000 bottles of sweat at 5 PED / k just drop me a PM, think thats the amount of unsold sweat I actually have in storage. Not that I need to sell it, it can also sit there there for some more years :D

I cant care less about sweat price to be honest.

My disciples can sell 5K sweat/week for 2PED/K. Always have, always will.

If you sweat more than 5K/week, it's seriously unhealthy, you better of smoking 2 packs a day.

besides the invention of vehicles, there is a second reason why the price of sweat went down:
Noob guns and puny mobs. You can now pick up a gun for 0.12 ped to shoot puny mobs (10-20 hp). Meaning a noob with 1 ped can do a lot more with it than they used to with an opalo (3,8 ped) and the lack of puny mobs. The only mobs with 10 hp od old times were the birdies like chirpy and gibnib.The next option the male snablesnot(20 hp), spits acid.

Back