PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68
  1. #51
    Banned
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Anus
    Avatar
    Smoke THC Everyday
    Society
    Total Scam
    Posts
    11

    Its simple

    As the player base decrease's and all the players that are over paying on items fall back on sweating but the issue is sweat is used to make Mind Essence.

    So if you don't have a full server using mindforce then you end up in this situation.

    There is no way to fix it now.

    Unless you find a way to bring the numbers back to EU.

    The End

    P.S. The real value of items are what the TT value is in the end when the servers crash and MA must pay out everyone thats left. IMO the thread title should be people who got scammed by resellers unite.
    Last edited by THC; 09-13-2019 at 16:11.

  2. #52
    Dominant Ranavolana's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gondwana
    Avatar
    Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Posts
    454
    Images
    42
    Don't be so pessimistic THC.
    Plenty of ways to fix things still - increasing the demand for sweat is just one example I can think of

    And there are different ways players can run scams in this game - but resellers are not included (unless somehow they can manipulate the market).

    I know it can sting when you find that a reseller has sold you an item at an inflated price, or bought something off you at a deflated one. But really who's fault is that? Take it as the cost of learning a valuable lesson - I know it has happened to me, It has just made me determined I wont make a mistake like that again.

    And as a matter of interest wizz, what was the historical cost of sweat about 10 years or so ago?

    I can be perfectly sure that it would have attracted a price a fair bit higher that it does now. Did you ever sell any sweat at that perfectly higher price when you started out?

    Did I make that point perfectly?

  3. #53
    Banned
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Anus
    Avatar
    Smoke THC Everyday
    Society
    Total Scam
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't be so pessimistic THC.
    Plenty of ways to fix things still - increasing the demand for sweat is just one example I can think of

    And there are different ways players can run scams in this game - but resellers are not included (unless somehow they can manipulate the market).

    I know it can sting when you find that a reseller has sold you an item at an inflated price, or bought something off you at a deflated one. But really who's fault is that? Take it as the cost of learning a valuable lesson - I know it has happened to me, It has just made me determined I wont make a mistake like that again.

    And as a matter of interest wizz, what was the historical cost of sweat about 10 years or so ago?

    I can be perfectly sure that it would have attracted a price a fair bit higher that it does now. Did you ever sell any sweat at that perfectly higher price when you started out?

    Did I make that point perfectly?
    Used to go for 5 PED - 10 PED per 1k sign of the times.

  4. #54
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,444
    Images
    71
    Here, a post from 2005:

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Carnage,

    I buy sweat in significant quantities and this post of mine is just a note/observation regarding your offer.

    220 ped for 10k means 2.2 pec/unit
    nexus usually goes for ~120% which means 1.2 pec/unit
    thus the cost of a ME unit would be 3.4 pec aka 340%
    I even encountered MF users (not resellers) that refuse to pay more than 320% for ME... so you do the math..

    I, myself, buy large quantities of sweat each week but usually within the price range of 1.8-1.9 pec. I am willing to buy at those prices, so you can consider this my offer

    If 2.2 is the last price then I bid you good luck

    I remember skilling mindforce in the time before synthetic Mind Essence.
    ME was priced at around 4pec (Making it about 4 times as expensive to use than normal ammo)

    But that in turn was compensated by the extremely high value of the skills.
    I remember selling a 10 ped skill implant for 2500 ped!!
    (I forgot how the skill was named back then though)



    So, sweat dropped from around 20 ped/k to 1 ped/k

  5. #55
    Banned
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Anus
    Avatar
    Smoke THC Everyday
    Society
    Total Scam
    Posts
    11
    Here, a post from 2005:

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzi View Post
    Hi Carnage,

    I buy sweat in significant quantities and this post of mine is just a note/observation regarding your offer.

    220 ped for 10k means 2.2 pec/unit
    nexus usually goes for ~120% which means 1.2 pec/unit
    thus the cost of a ME unit would be 3.4 pec aka 340%
    I even encountered MF users (not resellers) that refuse to pay more than 320% for ME... so you do the math..

    I, myself, buy large quantities of sweat each week but usually within the price range of 1.8-1.9 pec. I am willing to buy at those prices, so you can consider this my offer

    If 2.2 is the last price then I bid you good luck
    I remember skilling mindforce in the time before synthetic Mind Essence.
    ME was priced at around 4ped/k (Making it about 4 times as expensive to use than normal ammo)

    But that in turn was compensated by the extremely high value of the skills.
    I remember selling a 10 ped skill implant for 2500 ped!!
    (I forgot how the skill was named back then though)

    ME was priced at around 4ped/k

    So, sweat dropped from around 20 ped/k to 1 ped/k

    Do people really not know how to read any more in your reply to the old post you quoted it clearly states 4PED per 1k not 20

    And I was there from the start it used to be 5-10PED per 1k Sweat depending on seller and the demand per day.

    Sign of the times.

    Server population went from around 2-3k Active users down to maybe 300-600. On average
    Last edited by THC; 09-13-2019 at 15:37.

  6. #56
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,458
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do people really not know how to read any more in your reply to the old post you quoted it clearly states 4PED per 1k not 20

    And I was there from the start it used to be 5-10PED per 1k Sweat depending on seller and the demand per day.

    Sign of the times.

    Server population went from around 2-3k Active users down to maybe 300-600. On average
    Vehicles didn't exist back then. Remove vehicles, t.p.s and merge all planets in to one and price will go back up...

  7. #57
    Banned
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Anus
    Avatar
    Smoke THC Everyday
    Society
    Total Scam
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't be so pessimistic THC.
    Plenty of ways to fix things still - increasing the demand for sweat is just one example I can think of

    And there are different ways players can run scams in this game - but resellers are not included (unless somehow they can manipulate the market).

    I know it can sting when you find that a reseller has sold you an item at an inflated price, or bought something off you at a deflated one. But really who's fault is that? Take it as the cost of learning a valuable lesson - I know it has happened to me, It has just made me determined I wont make a mistake like that again.

    And as a matter of interest wizz, what was the historical cost of sweat about 10 years or so ago?

    I can be perfectly sure that it would have attracted a price a fair bit higher that it does now. Did you ever sell any sweat at that perfectly higher price when you started out?

    Did I make that point perfectly?

    If you make the changes you want all the people who invested heavy and must keep things the way they are currently so that the items they have dont devalue or they will just quit and the servers will crash instantly.

    So before you go asking MA to make all the changes you want you need to go build your own game and test your ideas first in a non cash economy.

    You must not been around for the space expansion and the loot 2.0 updates.

    Trust me it killed everything.

    MA is learning though I see it by giving us 1 year to deal with new changes. Not over night changes.

    P.S. Staying on topic is very important if you want to deal with issues in a real manner.

    The thread is about sweat prices not staying optimistic vs pessimistic ideology.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Anus
    Avatar
    Smoke THC Everyday
    Society
    Total Scam
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vehicles didn't exist back then. Remove vehicles, t.p.s and merge all planets in to one and price will go back up...
    Sweat prices people not ideas that will just ruin the game even more let MA decide how it should be they have been here for 15 years doing this. They are still here.

    Please stay on topic of what sweat price should be and not hijack the post ty.

  9. #59
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,444
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do people really not know how to read any more in your reply to the old post you quoted it clearly states 4PED per 1k not 20

    And I was there from the start it used to be 5-10PED per 1k Sweat depending on seller and the demand per day.

    Sign of the times.

    Server population went from around 2-3k Active users down to maybe 300-600. On average
    sorry, I made a mistake. So if you want to correct me, do it right, ok?

    ME costed 4 pec per unit.
    That means 4 ped per 100 and not per 1k.

    Sweat used to be 2 pec per bottle. so 20 ped per 1k.


    *edit*
    Memory is failing here, but didnt they adjust the sweat rate after they changed the numbers?

  10. #60
    Banned
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Anus
    Avatar
    Smoke THC Everyday
    Society
    Total Scam
    Posts
    11
    You can pay 4 PED per 100 if you want.

    I will never pay that much

    My max 10 years ago was 5 PED per 1k Units Of Sweat.

    The ME cost has nothing to do with it.

    Stop trying to make a simple conversation complex.

    Just admit you where wrong and uninformed.

    Thank You

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook