PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Eloque
    Society
    Rising Potentials

Auction Tracker - Is there still one alive, do we still need one?

So, in the past I used auction trackers at 2pec and such. But they all seem dead. Is there still one that is active and if not, is there still a need for such a tracker?

I mean based on the expiring auction page from the launcher, one could quite easily scrape that data.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    none are kept up to date.. an API from MindArk would be nice because even with the scraper it still sucks to gather info that way

Account Created 2005-01-19

Quote Originally Posted by Eloque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, in the past I used auction trackers at 2pec and such. But they all seem dead. Is there still one that is active and if not, is there still a need for such a tracker?

I mean based on the expiring auction page from the launcher, one could quite easily scrape that data.
    It's not as hard to implement but what's the point to check expiring auctions? All hot deals like less then 100% offers are taken at first moments.

I came here to ask this exact question (except I never actually had a chance to use the old ones...)

I've thought about building a tracker that captured relevant data from auction house screenshots, but I can't tell whether that's against the rules or not.

I do see the LBML tool uses OCR on screenshots, and got approved by MindArk... What is the process for getting such approval?

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Marie TheOne Omega
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

I would appreciate such a service, it would be quite convenient IMO.