Question: What laser and scope to use on armatrix laser weapons?

Society
Dark Knight Apprentices
blondie FIFTYshadesOFblondie shades
Hello everyone,
I was searching on forums but i couldnt find anything about lasers and scopes attachments for Armatrix LR and LP.
I dont play much every 3-4 months for like 2 weeks because of my job out of country,so i want to use it wisely when talking about weapons.
For now i have maxed Armatrix lr 15 and lp15 and i am almost close to max for lr20 next vaccation.
I use imp A105 amplifier.
But my question is,what are the best (not to much expensive attachments) for Armatrix laser series?
Any suggestions for limited or unlimited?
Maybe you tested something and u would like to share some inFo :)
With imp a105 got high eff,dpp
Would be nice to have more eff + gain skill % more

Best regards boys and girls :)

Do not use scopes or lasers unless you have the ones that buff your crit chance or crit damage. But those are super expensive so my advice is don't use any, period.

The skill gain they provide is minimal (they are just extra decay) and the efficiency boost is laughable at best (0.1% maybe?).

The only attachment you should be using is an Extender P20 (~105%) because armatrix guns tend to have higher markup.

Do not use scopes or lasers unless you have the ones that buff your crit chance or crit damage. But those are super expensive so my advice is don't use any, period.

The skill gain they provide is minimal (they are just extra decay) and the efficiency boost is laughable at best (0.1% maybe?).

The only attachment you should be using is an Extender P20 (~105%) because armatrix guns tend to have higher markup.

Hello and thanks for answer and tip.
Its nice to know to save those extra peds and not let them go in the air.
Can you please just tell me what is extender p20 and how it works?
Thank you

Hello everyone,
I was searching on forums but i couldnt find anything about lasers and scopes attachments for Armatrix LR and LP.
I dont play much every 3-4 months for like 2 weeks because of my job out of country,so i want to use it wisely when talking about weapons.
For now i have maxed Armatrix lr 15 and lp15 and i am almost close to max for lr20 next vaccation.
I use imp A105 amplifier.
But my question is,what are the best (not to much expensive attachments) for Armatrix laser series?
Any suggestions for limited or unlimited?
Maybe you tested something and u would like to share some inFo :)
With imp a105 got high eff,dpp
Would be nice to have more eff + gain skill % more

Best regards boys and girls :)

The Imp A105 fits the LR15 but is to large for the LP15, that should have a104 amp attached, the lp-20 and lr-20 will be fine with the Imp A105.

Hello and thanks for answer and tip.
Its nice to know to save those extra peds and not let them go in the air.
Can you please just tell me what is extender p20 and how it works?
Thank you

An extender absorbs a part of the deterioration of the item it is attached to, deteriorating the Extender instead.

Source: ArMatrix Extender P20 (L)

It makes sense to use them on any (L) weapon with higher markup than the extender itself, extending the life of said weapon and absorbing part of the decay at a much lower MU than what you paid for.

Good luck :)

Source: ArMatrix Extender P20 (L)

It makes sense to use them on any (L) weapon with higher markup than the extender itself, extending the life of said weapon and absorbing part of the decay at a much lower MU than what you paid for.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the info m8.
May the hof be with you

The Imp A105 fits the LR15 but is to large for the LP15, that should have a104 amp attached, the lp-20 and lr-20 will be fine with the Imp A105.

Yeah m8 i know,but tbh its only 0.5 dmg lost on max dmg, i never noticed those 0.5 would make any difference.I am satisfied with % of returns in loots.
I need only 3 lvls in rifle (something like that) and with pills going quite fast,to start using lr 20,so waisting peds on a104 wouldnt be good atm xP

Research that a friend and I did across a total of 10,000 mobs shows that scopes and lasers do nothing but decay. There was zero measurable difference in performance in terms of hit/miss dmg done or any stat between the 5,000 with skill mod attachments and without.

We did the research so long ago that unfortunately, I have no idea where the actual data ended up. Maybe they fixed that since we did the research but knowing MA, I doubt it.

don't the scopes also increase the chance to hit on enemies that are far away?

don't the scopes also increase the chance to hit on enemies that are far away?

They actually do not do anything appreciable. I mentioned a couple of responses above, across 10,000 mobs, there was no statistical difference between 5k with and 5k without attachments.

Back