Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images

New line of L weapons (and other stuffs)

L items are pretty bad compared to UL weps (especially new ones) so I think MA should introduce new L weps that has 1.3-1.5x of base dps of UL weps of same level (maybe throw in some buffs also: Lifesteal, CHC etc). Also with higher efficiency. Only L bps for them that would use hunting mats at least 1/3 part.It would generate more turnover in craft, hunt, mining meanwhile increasing MU in all 3 professions too.
    And maybe even some highend ppl would use L stuff if viable improvement over their current UL gear dps wise, or maybe return to hunt some (including me).

Thoughts on the matter?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    L items are pretty bad compared to UL weps (especially new ones) so I think MA should introduce new L weps that has 1.3-1.5x of base dps of UL weps of same level (maybe throw in some buffs also: Lifesteal, CHC etc). Also with higher efficiency. Only L bps for them that would use hunting mats at least 1/3 part.It would generate more turnover in craft, hunt, mining meanwhile increasing MU in all 3 professions too.
    And maybe even some highend ppl would use L stuff if viable improvement over their current UL gear dps wise, or maybe return to hunt some (including me).

Thoughts on the matter?
    So destroy the UL weapon market and reduce the value for all those people holding them? (i'm not one of them either). The ArMatrix line is good enough, the weapons sell well during events and people craft them. They also use quite a lot of different resources. Instead of weapons, they need to bring out (L) ArMatrix armors/mindforce chips/ finders/excavators and amps/attachments/plates for all of those.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    So destroy the UL weapon market and reduce the value for all those people holding them? (i'm not one of them either). The ArMatrix line is good enough, the weapons sell well during events and people craft them. They also use quite a lot of different resources. Instead of weapons, they need to bring out (L) ArMatrix armors/mindforce chips/ finders/excavators and amps/attachments/plates for all of those.
    UL market has been destroyed a few times over and this wouldnt be as big of an impact as last one was (loot2.0)

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei
    Society
    Rangers
    pretty much any mediocre UL weapon is better than any L option atm

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Whatever it takes to actually have an economy in this supposed RCE. Materials actually having value like a decade or so ago. After all that's what entropia was boasted to do.

Guardian
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    I agree with you completely on this one. The whole L item life cycle chain seems to be broken, as most materials sells for 102-4% now days.

Another incentive to use L could be lowering the requirement to use them (say 10-15 levels) compared to their UNL counterpart. I think this would make a good boost in the usage of L items.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Had suggested already several times to focus more on (L) items instead of flooding the Universe with UL, but it didnīt work.
    Also suggested:
    1. Buff items (guns, armor, etc.) that could use small skill chips to be crafted. Like 0.10 ped tt Killstrike or so for Crit items and so on to give skills some more value again.
    2. New crafting system where you have small chances that on success you get an adj, imp, mod, aug, perf. version of the item you are crafting to give more thrill.

But I lost hope to see an economy/MU like ~8-10 years ago.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    As others have said, the ArMatrix line, extenders, etc. are still pretty recent and fit the bill to a degree. I've seen more mining MU because of ArMatrix crafting.

Also keep in mind the efficiency component is also recent. MA made it clear they'd be introducing new weapons more focused on that than the older weapons that were fit into that category post-hoc.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    As others have said, the ArMatrix line, extenders, etc. are still pretty recent and fit the bill to a degree. I've seen more mining MU because of ArMatrix crafting.

Also keep in mind the efficiency component is also recent. MA made it clear they'd be introducing new weapons more focused on that than the older weapons that were fit into that category post-hoc.
    They are far from decent. Decent would be if a grinder would think to use L over UL. Thats not the case. A true grinder using L instead of UL would bring up MU more than 50 of "lets shoot 1000 peds this week" guys. They are inferior in kind of all aspect to UL so if someone have the peds to grind, would be a fool atm to go L way. Even guns above level 100 has below 100 efficiency no buff and no superior dps to L70-80 UL stuffs.

But hey, rather keep 10-30k on UL guns MU than make 50k more from loot MU in lets say a year....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No more new shit... let's make what exists better. We got tiers but no rune attachments for gems to go in, no way to upgrade every ul item yet, no way to use a lot of useless items that used to have a purpose like time Crystal's etc. Let's get time traveller to come back and fix all this stuff...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast