PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    How about to make it worthwhile a 100% TT L weapon once broken can be repaired to 80% then 60% then 40 all the way to 0 to make it last longer or is that really handing it out to players on a plate? If it is then maybe once broken can be repaired to 50% so you get times and a half use out of it?

Regards
    Tees

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    I'd rather see a working L system which to not be doomed by default. Over generation 30 or so, ArM is simply painful. Can't convince myself to put again more than 3-400$ per year, just can't. I am totally fine with throwing some for bankroll, but to invest again in any kind of ul item of any significance, just not comfortable with the idea anymore. I would prefer a system in which I can switch whenever I want between types of weapons and speed of turnover from 1 day to another without needing to go each damn time through sales. Right now I can use LP-55, MU loss after shrapnel conversion plus the inevitable tt variance is already at a tag I have no desire to carry through (hence I am not playing). L finders in mining is pretty much the direction I'd like to see in hunting too.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Losing 100k on an item MU means 0 ped extra for MA,
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Jr View Post
    That is not true. When an object is devalued, it means that the money that entered sometime into game simply will not abandon it.

For example, a player buys a gun for 12 thousand dollars and, as far as he knows, has a value for 12 thousand dollars, but if what you suggest would be done and tomorrow its object is no longer worth 12 thousand dollars but only one thousand. The player lost his money and can never take out the 11 thousand dollars he thought he had.
    I would say Ivi is true on this point aslong as this item isnīt bought directly from MA, which is mostly not the case.

To stay at your example:
    Player A buys a gun for 12k from Player B.
    Player B withdraw the money or have it on his pedcard.
    Then Player A sells the gun for 1k to Player C. Player C has deposited this 1k.
    So 13k were deposited in total and also will leave the game, if not spent/lost on other things.

The only thing MA will get from it, is the 1% withdrawl fee.

And to stay a bit on topic.
    (L) should be > UL.

Prowler
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I could see a new line of L comming into the game with a new planet as that planet's shtick.

Every L item needs an adv and disadvantage. I can see a market for a line of weapons with effects, more difficult to craft, useful in events, pvp and generally make gaming more fun. Mediocre efficiency.

Some ideas of competitive Crafted L guns:
    - Guns with built in Autoloot/Runspeed/Armor Reduction Status Effect/Heal Reduction Status Effect/
    - L Guns with DPS very close to the CAT limits of mayhems

As for the current L lines, I think it's a great thing for the economy. no need to change armatrix.

Edit: Would also be cool if there was a way to increase chance for high tier rate L goods. Maybe in an L Adj bp that is more expensive to click.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buster Westy Westmoreland
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TeesMaarKhan View Post
    How about to make it worthwhile a 100% TT L weapon once broken can be repaired to 80% then 60% then 40 all the way to 0 to make it last longer or is that really handing it out to players on a plate? If it is then maybe once broken can be repaired to 50% so you get times and a half use out of it?

Regards
    Tees
    Already exists with Extenders. 10/15/20%. Just need the 25/30/40/etc to come.
    HOF's - Lots with amps. GLOBAL's - Even more with amps
    Been plodding around EU Since 25th of December 2005.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buster Westy Westmoreland
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Images
    Get rid of the nanocube only BP's as well should restore the crafting segment, which will help miners and hunters.

I do mean keep the EP's but add resources to them. Its just a TT HoF machine atm.
    HOF's - Lots with amps. GLOBAL's - Even more with amps
    Been plodding around EU Since 25th of December 2005.

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jeffrey Whoeier Middelbos
    Society
    the NBK
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Get rid of the nanocube only BP's as well should restore the crafting segment, which will help miners and hunters.

I do mean keep the EP's but add resources to them. Its just a TT HoF machine atm.
    Being in this game quite long, it rarely happends that MA admits to this (as most if not all players called this a mistake when it launched.).

(L) weapons should be similar to the bone, to their uL versions, markup is part of this game and is the driver between choosing to use 100(0)+ (L)-versions or to buy the uL version.

One just can't be without the other, however we do miss a decent portion of (L)-versions ingame, which I hope gets added over time ( also for improved and adjusted versions casted or mission based), this would offer the high efficiency people are after on a craftable way and thus an flow in usage of hunted and mined resources.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Kights Squires
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilda View Post
    pretty much any mediocre UL weapon is better than any L option atm
    Why would you say that. Can you evolve a bit please. I could use some advice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3