LBML down

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
Just tried opening it today with a message "Failure Retreiving Certificate - please contact support" with no issues yesterday.

It looks like the actual website is down too. Is everyone else unable to open it?

Just logged on to LBML and the website with no problem.

App and Webby all working for me :)

Back at work, so I can only check the website, but it's working for me now. Hopefully it was just a small blip in server availability (though I didn't think it would shut down the program too).

If the server was down it would affect the program as well because it has to "talk" to the server database to work.

If the server was down it would affect the program as well because it has to "talk" to the server database to work.

That's what I was surprised by. I understand it for reporting back claims to the database, but I thought it would be able to work even without that connection and just treat them as unvalidated claims like unknowns used to be. Not really a complaint at this point unless LBML becomes a legacy thing (which I hope not), just interesting seeing how backend stuff affects it.

Back