Selling: selling PA-37 pickaxe

Does this burn universal ammo or straight decay? Doesn't seem to be listed on the wiki.

Bumping it up

Bumping it up again...

Bumping up...

Bumping up again

Bumpity bump

The information link you provided shows (L) Pickaxe. You don't say in the Title, so is yours indeed a (L) item ?

The information link you provided shows (L) Pickaxe. You don't say in the Title, so is yours indeed a (L) item ?

There is no UL version so yes, its (L)

Bumping it up again.

If its a L item ill would say tt it or action max 110% or so for someone who want a tier hof u will get peds faster then here on forum

If its a L item ill would say tt it or action max 110% or so for someone who want a tier hof u will get peds faster then here on forum

I'll probably end up tt'ing it if I get low on peds (which I'm not) but I'm not putting it on AH because the fee would be high and the probability of not selling high as well. This costs nothing.

Bumping it up again for offers :)

bumping up again

Bumping up again

bumping this thread won't bring you much in a reasonable time, as you see, trying to sell this crap for 3 weeks now.

i suggest you swallow the high fee of 0.5 peds and put up a 102-103% BO. it will be gone in a few days instead...

gl

Back