FYI: “I’m Back” Mining Log

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Hey guys title says it all.

Business is booming and I need something to get my mind off of it on “days off” so I’m going to occupy myself with this.

Starting bankroll is 4000 PEDS before any equipment.

L30
RE 102
Quad/sleep and oil
Refiner
Repair tools and others.

I expect to be around 3550-3600 effective bankroll so let’s see what I can turn this into mining. Indoors won’t be touched until 5k+ and unamped only until 12-15k peds.

Markups are at complete bottoms despite residue prices being terribly high causing amps and L tools to be a tad bit expensive, so this is probably as difficult of a time to start mining as any.

Some basics for starting out. Time saving > extra TT decay. Going to use faster turnover finders since untaxed planetside mining returns are practically pegged at 95% after a few thousand drops now. I won’t touch taxed stuff unless markups improve drastically. RT and ark present opportunity but bankroll is too small to capitalize after warp fees so I’ll be limited to shitlypso for the time being. If this becomes a second hobby then I’ll carry this to 1mil TT cycled and record tax spent as well to keep the data clean.

Current market conditions should result in a net profit of 6.7% per TT cycles before fees transports and markup input. Math FTW.

See you around after the first few runs. I’ll try to update every tome I turnover the entire bankroll.

TT in: 6905.59
TT out: 6079.98 (88.04%)
MU in: 2.20%
MU sold: 1352.12 (122.24% avg)

overall gain/loss after MU/fees/travel: +352.63 (104.98%)

largest loot: ~200 ped caldorite

Last edited:
omg he back

Gonna rig mine at first to try and stir up a trash hof to float some more bankroll. caly looks weak.

Cycled TT: 3748.8
avg. markup input: 2.20%
TT out: 3392.33 (90.51%)
markup sold: 551.98 (after fees)
markup %: 118.41%
return after mu/fees/travel/etc: +268.68

First runs are in - nothing special to add here... found a lot of markup which is really surprising.. been taking trash and splitting it off and selling it with no markup bid with a higher buyout for small crafters until markup improves.

pyrite and quantium really floated this one. No hofs yet to speak of.

BTW i overlap on every drop... i use auto-run + auto-use tool.

Still have over 100 ped in markup to sell, but won't count it until the next update

Man, gl. Last tentative of any meaning for me ended after few days at 7k net tt spent, 98% tt ROI and still unable to go in + due to MUs, which is the most absurd situation I witnessed in my life here. Hope you'll have more of a rewarding time, i am, lol, hunting.

Welcome back :)

Subscribing and looking forward to your experiment with massive overlap between drops with autotool on finder :)
GL

going to switch to weekly updates after this

gonna be too taxing otherwise. (numbers below are overall, going to separate them after this update)

TT in: 6905.59
TT out: 6079.98 (88.04%)
MU in: 2.20%
MU sold: 1352.12 (122.24% avg)

overall gain/loss after MU/fees/travel: +352.63 (104.98%)

I'm exploiting pyrite waves right now... going for quant inbetween. I found a couple mining boxes as well.

TT return is still complete dogshit as i've hit nothing over 200 ped caldorite despite 4 ped/drop ores.

Again this data is absolutely unchanged from two years ago... you get 85-87% TT return without 100x+ multipliers and you won't reach the std. mean without hitting 300x multipliers. Anything over that 300x threshold is a "lottery draw" and never really factors into your TT output % over time. (the two 20ks i hit with 4 ped/drop previously have never been "given back")

Last edited:
Welcome back! :)

Subscribed.

I like to see ubers coming back.Somehow all of them returns ... after a while.

I like to see ubers coming back.Somehow all of them returns ... after a while.

after nearly 1.5 years away i can say a lot has changed but also a lot is still the same. Same issues for me then exist now, but solving them breaks the game without an overhaul so i'm trying to just let it slide and play the game as-is.

We'll see what i can make of it, going to take me likely a full 10-12 months to cycle 1m peds.

Going to continue this - leftoff due to work/business picking up again

Don't have the time to track every little bit of markup/etc..

going to track tt in/tt out and then pedcard balance start/end of every month. Markups look entirely bleak, going to need to hoard what i mine and sell during spikes only

Note - looks like MA flipped us back to the low-volatility mining system - not a single tower in over a week. Caly has lyst pretty much everywhere now, markups are garbage on a universal scale.

I have low confidence in the success of this log but i'll throw 50k at it. Strash's pnl curve has remained relatively unchanged since ep4 introduction and MA doesn't have a working partnership with paypal anymore. Seems like withdrawal rules (kyc/aml) are really hitting hard. That said vu17 looks pretty good, i just think the direction of the economic footprint caused willingly by MA threw a wrench into the entire game.

Everyone should not profit, but the best should (this is how you retain players)

Data coming sunday/monday - i'd like to get back indoors but it seems completely unfeasible with the nerf on large multipliers

myself and other uber cyclers made most of our ped by grinding out/timing the big multipliers the pool would put out almost daily - unfortunately at the cost of smaller cycling miners. That seems like it's gone for now

EL tracker data is terrible, even for mayhem. Ore prices should be soaring, but they're not and the only place people seem to be mining anymore is ashi rig

i generally use Alternative Rock markup as an indicator for mining markup health (most stable there is - like narc was before loot 2.0) and it's still hovering around 111% - i'd like to see 115-117%

mods please delete thread - making a new one

Back