Question: Switching to L armore as play very rarely

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Have sold off most of my items, and now only play rarely, thinking of selling my armor and just getting a nice set of Perseus to play once in a while....or is there a better option here?

depends what u hunt , i say even poloaris/jag/tiger parts are good on some mobs

Sitting on some deeds with the freed up ped and play occasionally on L gear sounds like a decent plan.

A full L perseus is pretty easy to get. Medusa F1S3 has a bunch for sale under mu.

Good luck :)

Or use a good mid armour, cheap to buy and have some impact plates. e.g. for LT, etc.

Yep thjanks guiys, liquidated most stuff, not sure what to do with the skills, would dump them in buulk if that were possible, but seems for now very hard to accomplish

I see you're selling a set of Phantom armor and 5B plates in another thread. If you are serious about buying a Limited set of armor, you might want to hang on to your 5B plates.

Since you'd been using Phantom, going to Perseus would be overkill imho, and a waste since mu on the cheapest Perseus you can buy right now will be around 145% (450 ped of mu).

Martial (L) is plentiful and quite cheap on the auction right now, since the Longtooth have been dropping Martial armor parts all summer, so I would recommend just getting that. It's easy to get parts for 105-110% and that set is even better than Phantom imho.

Take care and gl!

Legends

OK, fair enough, excellent tip, thank you. Martial may work:)

I am selling off all I can indeed, I very rarely play, but since skills are for now almost impossible to sell off in bulk, sticking around and just sitting on deeds mostly:)

Back