PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    The other aspect here is that MA also made it a unique mining area, so they have to balance mob density to a degree as no one is going to bother mining in densities say north of the pvp zone no matter how good of a hunting setup you have. You already have miners being hunted on occasion even though there's no gain to players, so I don't know how that pencils out in MAs book when you factor that in along with the actual rig.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael Mike Masters
    Society
    Mine to Extract
    Images
    At the moment the rig is not generating any income for the economy since no one fights, it's just a welfare line.

There's no incentive for them to fight for the oil since the drop rate is too low and people can hide in their vehicles inside the spawn zone.

One solution without raising drop rates is putting the fort event rules in the rig area which is 10% decay and watch pvp revitalize itself, there will be action all day which will also generate income for the economy.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Im Hitman guys
    Society
    Enforcers Of Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Masters View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At the moment the rig is not generating any income for the economy since no one fights, it's just a welfare line.

There's no incentive for them to fight for the oil since the drop rate is too low and people can hide in their vehicles inside the spawn zone.

One solution without raising drop rates is putting the fort event rules in the rig area which is 10% decay and watch pvp revitalize itself, there will be action all day which will also generate income for the economy.
    I like this idea pretty much.fort type decay hell yea.as for the noob problem you can never get rid of them.if you spend some time there you will notice spawn amount is much lower than what it was back in the day.

If you realy want to pick oil just stand in middle of the rig and u will pick 10 - 20 peds in like 4 hours.lol.as per showing off toughness LGs are the best place for that in my opinion.if you wanna spend 50+ pecs per shot on a player less than 100 HP be my guest.

Im sorry Lars you are not the 1st with these type of complains and ideas to stop leaches.sadly its the truth.you will notice some players come and clear the area
    Just for fun hours sometimes spending what they can loose.

There is no more taking over rig like when WSS and Entropy were playing.some left game and only few remain and boy i miss watching them fight.it will never be the same again.

I will stay in one place with guns holstered and pick what i can if i were you.

Peace.

Hitman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2