Achievement: Published my first book !

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Dear All,

I have been playing this game for about 15 years now, which means it's been a part of my life for almost its half.

So I thought I could share with you one of my long term achievement. After years and years of saying "One day, I'll write and publish a book", this day finally came. I published my first book yesterday.

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

It's in French and available on Amazon and Kindle as ebook. I don't know if I am allowed to publish links but here it is :

https://lire.amazon.fr/kp/embed?asin=B07WNRC6XB&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_hMvxDbGBEVPTC

If it is against the rules, let me know and I will delete it. Will give it to you in private if you want.

My book talks about a lonesome traveler who left it all behind in order to find some answers to his deepest questions and decided to walk towards the Himalayan plateaus to meet its inhabitants.

It's rather short, less than a hundred pages, but requires a decent level of French to grasp it all.

Wish me good luck on this new adventure !

Liu.

Big Gratz on ur RL achivment Liu :wtg::yay:

Nice that's a hell of an accomplishment no one can ever take away from you. And I know it's a hell of a lot of work to write a book! Good job!

Thanks to all of you.

It indeed has been a lot of work. Not only the writing, but what it takes to actually unveil it and be psychologically ready to get all the flaming and negative comments it may raise. Somehow, publishing something makes it not belonging wholly to you anymore, it becomes a bit of each reader, and that is tough to do.

Probably like having kids growing, although I have no kids to compare it with :D

Very impressive, great job! :wtg:

Back