Map Size

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
MA please could we have maps that keep their sizes differently for each use ?
Map, TP, TP chip, etc..

Would be great. :)

Last edited:
Also, please allow for additional zoom in increments.

The map interface definitely needs a modernization. I'd say 4 things could be added/improved.

1. Higher quality map and a lot more zoom!
2. Waypoints needs to be more visible, that tiny "1", "2" marker i can barely make that out.
3. Map zones that show types of creatures that inhabitant each server area. Each server area you can right click it and view more information. There it will show all creatures that inhabit that server area.
4. If you have a house/apartment, it should always be visible and that "H" needs to be increased in size font.
5. If 3rd not possible. Add a creature roster for all mobs as icons (clickable creature waypoints as icons). Which wont be removed unless u manually remove it.

Please MA consider doing this.

I guess it's easy to do, and would be very convenient.

I use my map in Small size most time.
My TP chip in Medium size.
And Teleporters in Large size.

So I have to set the size each time I use one of these (very often), and it even move my map from where I like it to be after I used a Teleporter in large size (cause it's on the edge of screen).

I'm sure alot of players also use different sizes, so again it would be very convenient that each of those keep their Size (and why not Zoom) Independently of each other.

Back