PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by LAZZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been a honor to know u m8, sad to se u go, i wish the best for u IRL, take care out there Spin Rep Pitt

    Hope to se u ingame some day again
    Before the termination of my account; I might log in to the game, why not? My last withdrawal is processed....
    "Perception or Lootious"

  2. #22
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See ya, farewell
    Farewell
    "Perception or Lootious"

  3. #23
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by -Eric- View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cya hf ,
    Farewell
    "Perception or Lootious"

  4. #24
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck out there, lang may yer lum reek.
    lang may yer lum reek ????
    "Perception or Lootious"

  5. #25
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i remember what happen to him +10 years ago (mm value +150k) and he didn't recover from that loss
    Approximately 21000 U.S. $, true. DO NOT LEND ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING COLLATERAL; Lol...
    Last edited by Spin Rep Pitt; 09-20-2019 at 08:02.
    "Perception or Lootious"

  6. #26
    Farewell, and GL with other adventures...
    As you mentioned, can always log in and have a look when some bigger feature comes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Rep Pitt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lang may yer lum reek ????
    A Scottish phrase, meaning 'long may your chimney smoke' if translated, you say that when you
    wish someone a long and healthy life.

  7. #27
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Farewell, and GL with other adventures...
    As you mentioned, can always log in and have a look when some bigger feature comes.



    A Scottish phrase, meaning 'long may your chimney smoke' if translated, you say that when you
    wish someone a long and healthy life.
    Thank you I have requested from MindArk to terminate my account, I am logging in from time to time to chat untill that situation occurs.
    "Perception or Lootious"

  8. #28
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck out there, lang may yer lum reek.
    Thank you, mutluluklar dilerim.... (I wish you happiness)
    "Perception or Lootious"

  9. #29
    Elite Haruto Rat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Avatar
    Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Posts
    3,237
    Images
    116
    Turies.

    (I don't want to think of translations Google might provide for this out of context. )
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

  10. #30
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    3,416
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Turies.

    (I don't want to think of translations Google might provide for this out of context. )
    ????
    "Perception or Lootious"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook