Thank you Spin rep pitt

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Too bad you got hammered m8.

Thanks for everything you've done for this community. Always been someone I looked up to when I saw you global in the old days :)

Hammered = Drunk?

Thats why he teminated account or?

Always sad to see someone quit...

Hammered = Drunk?

Thats why he teminated account or?

Always sad to see someone quit...

No, I was not drunk; and I have no idea why my thread on P.C.F. had been deleted for just saying FAREWELL Project Entropia / Entropia Universe....

No, I was not drunk; and I have no idea why my thread on P.C.F. had been deleted for just saying FAREWELL Project Entropia / Entropia Universe....

Farewell mate.

Fare well cK brother.

Been a honor to know u m8, sad to se u go, i wish the best for u IRL, take care out there Spin Rep Pitt :cool:

Hope to se u ingame some day again ;)

Famous last words.

Reality has a way of, when it closes one door, it always opens another. Step through.

See ya, farewell

Last edited:
i remember what happen to him +10 years ago :( (mm value +150k) and he didn't recover from that loss

Been a honor to know u m8, sad to se u go, i wish the best for u IRL, take care out there Spin Rep Pitt :cool:

Hope to se u ingame some day again ;)

Before the termination of my account; I might log in to the game, why not? My last withdrawal is processed....

i remember what happen to him +10 years ago :( (mm value +150k) and he didn't recover from that loss

Approximately 21000 U.S. $, true. DO NOT LEND ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING COLLATERAL; Lol...

Last edited:
Farewell, and GL with other adventures... ;)
As you mentioned, can always log in and have a look when some bigger feature comes.

lang may yer lum reek ???? :scratch2:

A Scottish phrase, meaning 'long may your chimney smoke' if translated, you say that when you
wish someone a long and healthy life.

Farewell, and GL with other adventures... ;)
As you mentioned, can always log in and have a look when some bigger feature comes.

A Scottish phrase, meaning 'long may your chimney smoke' if translated, you say that when you
wish someone a long and healthy life.

Thank you:) I have requested from MindArk to terminate my account, I am logging in from time to time to chat untill that situation occurs.

Turies.

(I don't want to think of translations Google might provide for this out of context. :laugh:)

Back