Thank you Spin rep pitt

Sad to see you go bro. Sometimes it is what we need. I wish you everything good in life!!!

Take care mate!

sad to see you go m8 but i wish you the best in life and where ever it takes ya m8.

another oldtimer gone,take care in reallife :)

So you actually asked for your account to be terminated this time?

So sad. you will be missed my friend. :(

Sad to see you go. Take care irl :(

Seeya mate, take it easy.

I remember when all i wanted to play was PE/EU. Today that feeling have been gone for almost a decade.

I would wish to log in and chat sometimes. but im in that phase of life with small kids and busy career. I do understand people who leave EU. way too expensive mouse click simulator to me. Most of its charm is now Pills, Buffs and strongboxes.

Everybode who played "back in the day" will sure recall your name. i wish you all luck in the future Rep :)

I remember when all i wanted to play was PE/EU. Today that feeling have been gone for almost a decade.

I would wish to log in and chat sometimes. but im in that phase of life with small kids and busy career. I do understand people who leave EU. way too expensive mouse click simulator to me. Most of its charm is now Pills, Buffs and strongboxes.

Everybode who played "back in the day" will sure recall your name. i wish you all luck in the future Rep :)

Thank you and farewell :)

Back