Uber: Mined a little - 1295 PED Niksarium

congratulations :)

Very nice! Gratz!! :yay:

Congrats!

I was almost thinking of heading out there in a bit, so I'll be curious to see how it turns out after a nice one like that.

Nice pic! Nice mineral to make basic sheet metal :D to make Armatrix :D

Amazing size!!!!

Woohoo

Gratz Pers , lovely find : )

Huge gz :))))

Can I ask what I amp it was?

Amp 5?

Cause all amps are capped now also

Ty peeps ^^

Huge gz :))))

Can I ask what I amp it was?

Amp 5?

Cause all amps are capped now also

Yeah it was :) what does it mean that they are capped now?

Ty peeps ^^

Yeah it was :) what does it mean that they are capped now?

Mining amps are capped for a while now.
This means like with amp 2 you can get max a claim 14-15 so no longer is a higher claim/tower possible.
For amp 5 I think it was a 24-25 claim (not sure about that) need to ask some friend miners)

Imo this is done to mining because its more fair and I like it this way.

The higher the amp (as from lvl 3) the higher the risk of loosing but also the higher % of getting a biggy.

Question is will that biggy pay off all the losses you had in the past :scratch2:

In my opinion NO and that's what the past have teached many of us unless you are extremely lucky :)

Mining amps are capped for a while now.
This means like with amp 2 you can get max a claim 14-15 so no longer is a higher claim/tower possible.
For amp 5 I think it was a 24-25 claim (not sure about that) need to ask some friend miners)

Imo this is done to mining because its more fair and I like it this way.

The higher the amp (as from lvl 3) the higher the risk of loosing but also the higher % of getting a biggy.

Question is will that biggy pay off all the losses you had in the past :scratch2:

In my opinion NO and that's what the past have teached many of us unless you are extremely lucky :)

Ahh I see, well that makes sense ^^ I suppose it's only fair! Mobs pretty much have it that way so why not mining right? :laugh: Thanks for the explanation!

Nice find :) Congratz!

Back