[Enquiry] Returning Project Entropia Player - Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M)

Society
Sterling & Moss
Stephen "Steve" Winterman
Hi,

I'm a returning player, and I wonder how much this is worth?

Don't know if I want to sell it, you'll certainly have to twist my arm. But generally how rare is this and how much is it worth?

4TYkjNs.png

Awesome set and I have the shirt and pants with a matching coat. Not sure on price though m8. There are some hardcore clothing collectors but not sure of the demand. Welcome back :)

Awesome set and I have the shirt and pants with a matching coat. Not sure on price though m8. There are some hardcore clothing collectors but not sure of the demand. Welcome back :)

o/ Cheers!!!

Heh, 20.62 in a decade with 81 sales? and none in a year?

How about no! :laugh:

People don't care much about clothes anymore. First the equipment decay on them killed the fashion, then the new generation of players has grown up that never takes off their armors :)

People don't care much about clothes anymore. First the equipment decay on them killed the fashion, then the new generation of players has grown up that never takes off their armors :)

That may be so, but still, there is bound to be someone who would appreciate an original item like this. Especially when you have people buying virtual space stations for hundreds of thousands of USD :D

That may be so, but still, there is bound to be someone who would appreciate an original item like this. Especially when you have people buying virtual space stations for hundreds of thousands of USD :D

Yea most of them probably already left the game

Jumpsuit is the new fashion

You wont get more than +50 for this. You could probably get +100 to +150 if you had the pants to go with it. Otherwise there are SO MANY options of clothes that no one cares. And like others said, people wear armor instead :)

It looks like you have (almost) no idea on how pricing works in game (or maybe in real life)...
The people buying virtual space stations for hundreds of thousands of USD are doing this as an investment, in order to profit on other players taxation.
People buying clothes are just collectors, this is an almost completely different market...
Same in real life, if people are paying thousands or tens of thousands for an workshop in order to make products / offer services, you can`t automatically assume they`d also pay a fortune on an old shirt...

Hi,

I'm a returning player, and I wonder how much this is worth?

Don't know if I want to sell it, you'll certainly have to twist my arm. But generally how rare is this and how much is it worth?

4TYkjNs.png

In it's current state it's worth 7,96 ped.
There's a machine which will buy it from you for that amount.

Then you have "fools" value. How much that is depends on how much that fool is willing to pay extra for it.
And that, you can only find out be trying to sell it :wise: ;)

It looks like you have (almost) no idea on how pricing works in game (or maybe in real life)...
The people buying virtual space stations for hundreds of thousands of USD are doing this as an investment, in order to profit on other players taxation.
People buying clothes are just collectors, this is an almost completely different market...
Same in real life, if people are paying thousands or tens of thousands for an workshop in order to make products / offer services, you can`t automatically assume they`d also pay a fortune on an old shirt...

It looks like you have no idea how pricing works in game.
Many people pay irrational sums for useless items.
Many many examples of this, daily on auction.

Dont underestimate the sentimental values items can have!!

You just need to find that foo...uhhh...very special person.

The easiest way to find out your shirt's real market value is to

- place it in auction
- for TT+0,00
- for 7 days
- no buyout bid

This will
- answer your question
- find you a buyer
- get you rid of the shirt
- transfer the value to your PED card
- stop asking over again for answers you dont like to hear

Last edited: