Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on OLA#65 and Songkra Valley

Reserved and dont forget to sign up for tonights event on OLA#65 Shinkiba Paradise FREE HSL !

wait a second

bronze,silver shinkiba/daikiba iron mission with decent markup?

and every global gives 1/10 AUD?

event area located in calypso don't need to warp,fly far away from the planet calypso?

sign me in

will be there soo:tp::tp:n

Sign me right up!

I'm In

Nice Elaina - sign me up!

Sign me up please! :beerchug:

Sign me up please

Bare BareBones Bones

edit: Guess i should read more carefully , only teams need to register.

Last edited:
After 1 hour of hunting on OLA 65 I have decided its annoying as hell with all the exa youngs and shinkiba youngs mixed into the Shink Prowler/Stalker.

Would have had 2 points but damned ninja Shinkiba stole 1 point.

After 1 hour of hunting on OLA 65 I have decided its annoying as hell with all the exa youngs and shinkiba youngs mixed into the Shink Prowler/Stalker.

Would have had 2 points but damned ninja Shinkiba stole 1 point.

Exarosaur DNA has been permitted for termination.

Grand opening event at Shinkiba Paradise OLA#65

As the less perceptive of you may have completely missed, the first official and thus opening Highest Single Loot event was held yesterday, on 29.8.2019, at the OLA#65!

Much fun was had by the appointed MC (yours truly) at the expense of the hunters being massacred by Shinkibas and Shinkibas being massacred by hunters - the official numbers are 1384 Shinkibas, 71 Exaros and 13 hunters slaughtered in the name of Khorne, the Blood God!

Many a swirlie were seen and the leaderboard was shifting every few minutes, but after the sounds of gunfire, stabbing and other forms of violence ended and dust settled down, the ranking was as follows:

3rd place: Miss Elaina tsilltsill with a Shinkiba Old Alpha worth 64 PED!
2nd place: Pablo ContainerConrad Francisco with a Shinkiba Stalker worth 74 PED!
1st Place: Tanria Vanish Caoryn with a Shinkiba Stalker worth 75 PED!

But there were of course more awesome loots claimed during the fierce competition and well-deserved by each of the attendees!

The event concluded with a little dance party and awards presenting ceremony hosted by none other than Elaina herself!

Shinky_Event_19-08-29_02.jpg

And the best thing? Word is that there will be more events like this at the Shinkiba Paradise, so whether you need your Iron Challenge done or just want to blow off some steam... COME GET SHINK'D!

Last edited:
sign me up plz,

The exarasaur DNA has been removed and only a few of those little bastards remain.

Once the 3rd Shinkiba DNA is increased to Stalker/Prowler the spawn will be event worthy.

[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 2722 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Grats Pavel :) nice one

I set Songkra Valley to mid maturity for now and made an ingame event to go with it - hope you enjoy the changes and have fun there :)

oh and later today the exoursaur DNA on ola 65 gets removed just a heads up if anyone was waiting for it to happend

Elaina, thx

Your LA is realy nice place to finish Iron's stages :)

Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 83 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 99 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 64 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 73 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!

Last edited:
Elaina, thx

Your LA is realy nice place to finish Iron's stages :)

Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 83 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 99 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 64 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 73 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!
[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 88 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!

PRINT_SCREEN_2019-08-29_1-15-16.png

elaina2.png

elaina6.png

elaina10.jpg

OLA#65(Shinkiba Paradise) Let me tell you a little bit about this land area wich is now set at max maturity for two reasons... Your mission and the insane drop rate of Wool wich is 130% at the moment... so if youre a mid level hunter this is the place to hunt right now and if your having friends complaining that they are stuck and losing at whatever they are doing recommend them to hunt on OLA#65 for that Wool.

Now with both Land areas i will run a point based reward system starting off with 10 points being 1 AUD and in the future i will add more rewards at higher points. A global on Shinkiba Prowler/Stalker is 1 point and any hunting global on Songkra Valley is 1 point.

Teams must register here on this thread with their team name and team captain. Only the team captain may redeem prizes on behalf of the team.

Rules and prizes are subject to change.

Good Luck and Have Fun everyone. :)

Not sure if im signing up right as im not often on forums..but sign me up plz. Greentoker1987 thanks

Bump

[Globals]: Pavel Oznob Morozov killed a creature (Shinkiba Stalker) with a value of 51 PED at at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope!!!!

Do u have to reg in the tread? I only see that teams nead to do that. Im at 6 globs now.

Back