Thread: EU and IRL!!

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images

EU and IRL!!

ok I just copied it straight from my facebook, all the people that are involved except the woman are eu players, I like to share what incredible good people they are!

Ok well I had a bloody fantastic week! I went to London and Canterbury with Flittypoo Surrealist Gangeluk (we met december 2017, we clicked at the first second and since we are best friends, even when living in different countries we see each others 2/3 times a year since and made some great trips together)

The first 3 days we walked over 20 miles a day in the heat (not been below 32 celsius).

I met my online friend Tees Maar Khan in London, he is an absolutely fantastic real person! He is himself like he is online as well, what a great guy!

Than thursday I met Marian de Vries, I know from facebook, again good food, drinks and very interesting and fun company she was!

And somehow I actually met Shyless (lives in my city, has no facebook) after 6 years or something??? Still no clue how that really took place, he regretted we didnt meet sooner. Shyless also like the two others, just nice himself.

Yep I had a bloody fantastic week and it got me more positive about people again irl. So yeah finally after 23 years I am finding myself being back at a spot I really enjoy meeting new people, despite the fact I am totally knackered and it was a bit of overkill to do it all in one week lol).

So yeah, Tees Maar Khan come visit me in holland if you fancy!

Marian de Vries I see you at the gig!

Shy my man, see you very soon I hope

Thank you all a lot for this week! Really enjoyed it all! (oh but denver hates me now, hate is a big word, but he really didnt like me being away, so in my face, even sleeping on my chest, I think he barely slept while I was away, also didnt eat enough, so ye there is soime kind oif guild trip going on here)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Hey triffs it was so nice to see you too...we've known each other like 8 or so years and met for the first time...was quite funny and alot of fun...glad we met and hope we can again...would definitely like to come see you in Holland very soon.

Also was very nice to meet flittypoo... although we have never met in game but will be now...very nice and a down to earth guy.

Thank you guys

Regards
    Tees

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TeesMaarKhan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey triffs it was so nice to see you too...we've known each other like 8 or so years and met for the first time...was quite funny and alot of fun...glad we met and hope we can again...would definitely like to come see you in Holland very soon.

Also was very nice to meet flittypoo... although we have never met in game but will be now...very nice and a down to earth guy.

Thank you guys

Regards
    Tees

Be careful might take you up on the offer to spend a night at your house in the future

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Trifle makes me jealous!

Stupid me declined to meet Tees in London a couple of months ago, because i met Tees only days before ingame for the first time and i wanted to know him better - before ending on a tear soaked mattress in the back of a shabby van...

Let me know, when you are in Munich, Tees!
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Be careful might take you up on the offer to spend a night at your house in the future
    Lol you are more than welcome anytime... Would happily accomodate

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Trifle makes me jealous!

Stupid me declined to meet Tees in London a couple of months ago, because i met Tees only days before ingame for the first time and i wanted to know him better - before ending on a tear soaked mattress in the back of a shabby van...

Let me know, when you are in Munich, Tees!
    That one made me chuckle....I think those candy vans are an American thing? It's all good as we hardly knew each other but yes would be great to catch up some point and I have photon literally as my neighbor so look forward to meeting him at some point too...hope you are all doing well.

Regards
    Tees

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Nice reading glad to se

Hi, your account was created on the following date 2004-09-26.
    Regards,
    Entropia Support

pffft no fair I wanna hang with Tees

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Hell ya Trifle that sounds like epic time!!! We have such amazing community here
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Flittypoo Surrealist Ganglezuk
    Society
    Freelancer

Cool

Hi Trifle,
    Fantastic to hear you enjoyed your busy week! It is always a pleasure to spend time with you, I also had a great time in London/Canterbury.
    I enjoyed meeting Tees too, as he mentions we had never talked in game before but it was nice to put a face to a name/avatar, and he seemed a genuine and lovely person.
    Thank you both.

Elite

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Photonic Edge
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TeesMaarKhan View Post
    ... and I have photon literally as my neighbor so look forward to meeting him at some point too...
    Seriously though, we'd really better meet up mate. I mean come on ... we're neighbours!
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_photon_signatur.jpg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast