MA competition coming???

Status
I will buy you a mirror for your birthday
My birthday is on 24th December.I will send you a reminder and my personal address.
I will post here If I will get the mirror or not and I let others decide who talk shit or not.
Thx for the gift in advance.

I will buy you a mirror for your birthday

Fronske has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Fronske has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

who cares.....

who cares.....

He should care.its his inbox full and I am letting him know my personal details so he can send the mirror he promised he will give me on my birthday.

Lol Messi, you prove my point time and time again. I cleared my inbox so please send your adress. I really couldn't care less about a 3 bucks mirror from some kind of webshop.

Lol Messi, you prove my point time and time again. I cleared my inbox so please send your adress. I really couldn't care less about a 3 bucks mirror from some kind of webshop.

Its not about the money here.Its about doing what you are saying you are doing.
I do appreciate your generosity.I look forward to get the mirror.

Its not about the money here.Its about doing what you are saying you are doing.
I do appreciate your generosity.I look forward to get the mirror.

be carerful what you wish for.
You might not like what you will see. :wise:

be carerful what you wish for.
You might not like what you will see. :wise:

I don't usually get disappointed because I expect nothing from people.
We will see.I will let you know what I get when I get if I get anything.

I don't usually get disappointed because I expect nothing from people.
We will see.I will let you know what I get when I get if I get anything.

Ahh well, save yourself the trouble.
We don't care.

We don't care.

All he care is telling us about his real life > on a gaming topic.

Are you lost ese ?

We don't care.

Well if you don't care then don't reply dude.You are doing exactly the opposite.Always push for something.Maybe you need something from me and you are ashamed to ask.Just say it here what's so intriguing for you to always reply to my text.I will be more than happy to help really.
Your message is not in the same line with your actions that means something is off.
In the world of body language reading they say that we only express 7% o what we actually say and when we say something and our body language is not in line with what we say most likely we lie so that's more for me to believe you actually care a lot :)

Last edited:
Well if you don't care then don't reply dude.You are doing exactly the opposite.Always push for something.Maybe you need something from me and you are ashamed to ask.Just say it here what's so intriguing for you to always reply to my text.I will be more than happy to help really.
Your message is not in the same line with your actions that means something is off.
In the world of body language reading they say that we only express 7% o what we actually say and when we say something and our body language is not in line with what we say most likely we lie so that's more for me to believe you actually care a lot :)

Dude, you seriously have some issues.
Seek help.

Could all the level 300 dudes shoot some mobs? This thread is supposed to be about virtuverse, until the mod closes it. ( because its not allowed to discuss other mmo's).

Could all the level 300 dudes shoot some mobs? This thread is supposed to be about virtuverse, until the mod closes it. ( because its not allowed to discuss other mmo's).

I still believe the thread is about Virtuverse however I think its primordial to answer specific threats or taunts, bully however you name it.You simply can not let it just pass it by.
On the other hand Its nice to prospect the typology of players who jump from this game to another, their needs, motivation so on and so forth.Its a huge amount of information and if you use it properly you can only gain.
So far I am unable to remember a specific idea to discuss about.
I personally look forward to play all mmos that you can potentially make money out of it.

Now you seem to care suddenly.

Nah, dont flatter yourself. It's not the messi show here.
I just care about the community.
To many confused people roaming the streets lately.
But well, in your case, not "streets" but Entropia.

Do US a favour. Seek help.

Nah, dont flatter yourself. It's not the messi show here.
I just care about the community.
To many confused people roaming the streets lately.
But well, in your case, not "streets" but Entropia.

Do US a favour. Seek help.

Send me your mom's phone number and I will.

... I think its primordial to answer specific threats or taunts, bully however you name it....

:confused::confused::confused:

For someone that talks so much about how everyone else is a loser you sure do offer very little yourself besides ridicule and insults. Grow up dude.

:confused::confused::confused:

For someone that talks so much about how everyone else is a loser you sure do offer very little yourself besides ridicule and insults. Grow up dude.

I do appreciate your feedback.Not everyone is a loser,but most are.Facts.I have tremendous respect for a lot of people in this game which I have never attacked or bad talk about them in public or private space.
I don't know if talking less its the answer.If the situation requires you to talk you just talk, if you don't have anything to say maybe its best to shut up.Right now I feel I must answer all attacks.
At least I respond to them on point to their question or remarks.
Maybe growing up its not the answer, maybe you are right.I choose to do it my way.

Ah, so, is that's the problem.
You missed a mom during childhood.
Is that the reason of your autistic behavior?

In that case, I'm sorry man. We've been to rough on you.
You never received any compliments when you were a kid.
So, you're compensating for it here.
The need to prove yourself. be better then the rest, just to finally get that compliment you never had and that you grave so much.

Well, let me start helping you out.

Messi, you're the best man!
We all look up to you.
You're so good at clicking, it's unrivaled.
You're the autofire god!!
We all admire you and your skills.

:thumbup:

Feels good he?

Ah, so, is that's the problem.
You missed a mom during childhood.
Is that the reason of your autistic behavior?

In that case, I'm sorry man. We've been to rough on you.
You never received any compliments when you were a kid.
So, you're compensating for it here.
The need to prove yourself. be better then the rest, just to finally get that compliment you never had and that you grave so much.

Well, let me start helping you out.

Messi, you're the best man!
We all look up to you.
You're so good at clicking, it's unrivaled.
You're the autofire god!!
We all admire you and your skills.

:thumbup:

Feels good he?

I had an amazing childhood.
I would't describe my behavior autistic.
I have received some compliments when I was a kid, not sure how many are needed to be ok or dunno.
I don't know If I am any better than the rest but I am struggling very hard to achieve my goals.I pursue my goals everyday while trying to maintain profitability.I get compliments now and then but on the other hand i get the opposite.

I had an amazing childhood.
I would't describe my behavior autistic.
I have received some compliments when I was a kid, not sure how many are needed to be ok or dunno.
I don't know If I am any better than the rest but I am struggling very hard to achieve my goals.I pursue my goals everyday while trying to maintain profitability.I get compliments now and then but on the other hand i get the opposite.

Ah, it's working! You're already opening up I see. We're making progress.

I understand you wouldn't describe yourself as being autistic.
That's what the mirror is for.

Good to hear you're pursuing your goals. Each his own I would say.
It at least keeps you of the streets. Let's keep it that way.

Btw, did I already say you're doing great? And that we all look up to you?

You're our hero! :thumbup:

Please enforce rule 1.1

It's not a real game.
The video is awful. The GUI looks horrible. The game looks awful. There's no chance in hell that "Virtuverse will be released. The name even sucks. Sounds like a SJW game. What's that retarded circle under the mob when your killing it? That fact that someone would release this video just shows how bad it is.
Rock

It's not a real game.
The video is awful. The GUI looks horrible. The game looks awful. There's no chance in hell that "Virtuverse will be released. The name even sucks. Sounds like a SJW game. What's that retarded circle under the mob when your killing it? That fact that someone would release this video just shows how bad it is.
Rock

It's not a real game?

Looks real to me. Looks like the game is actively being worked on daily, getting ready for Alpha released in a couple weeks. That "stupid" circle is good game play. Creatures will have special abilities to avoid instead of just pressing Tab + F.

SJW? That is classic. I will use that insult going forward! Best insult I have heard in 2019.

Also, have you seen Entropia's GUI? It's suck in the 2000's. But sadly MA doesn't care about this game anymore. They are screwing over players to "add" new figures. Their development is all done by other companies. From code to art design. It's a shame. MA has been a staple for the RCE game genre but with no competition they became stale.

VV will give MA a run for their money and MA will probably respond with some nice updates.

It's not a real game.
Rock

One of the dev's of Virtuverse loved your post so much they framed it!

Snapchat-607698905.jpg

Snapchat-1894292673.jpg

completely off topic:
What is the purpose of having a functional type writer?

I didn't know they still had Dot Matrix printers. Did you draw that eyeball? I'm really impressed.

I didn't know they still had Dot Matrix printers. Did you draw that eyeball? I'm really impressed.

It isn't dots, I'm pretty sure its the typewriter in the picture.

My bad, I didn't see the typewriter. Maybe they should upgrade to a dot matrix printer? Put in a req! Lets get a P.O. going.

Status
Back